Rosalie and Veronica good sibset?

DD’s name is [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], and we are TTC, and have a boy name picked out, [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Matthew[/name], and we are thinking [name]Veronica[/name] [name]Kayla[/name] (Family name) and the [name]Ron[/name] in [name]Veronica[/name] is to honor DH’s late father. What do you think? [name]Do[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Veronica[/name] make a good sibset? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Personally I am not a fan of [name]Veronica[/name] and I’m not sure it goes too well with [name]Rosalie[/name], especially because the nn’s are so close: ‘[name]Rosie[/name]’ or ‘[name]Rose[/name]’ is awfully similar to the common nn for [name]Veronica[/name], ‘[name]Ronnie[/name]’.

I think [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Veronica[/name] make a beautiful sibling set! They are both beautiful, fairly uncommon names. I say go for it! The only thing that makes me hesitate is [name]Kayla[/name], of which I’m not a fan and I don’t really like the way it sounds with [name]Veronica[/name], but if the family name is important to use, I get it.

Good luck!

Why not use a name that has a similar meaning?

[name]Ron[/name] - mountain of strength

[name]Astrid[/name] - divine strength
[name]Audra[/name]/[name]Audrey[/name] - noble strength
[name]Bridget[/name] - resolute strength
Midlred - gentle strength
[name]Millicent[/name] - brave strength