Rosalind💫

Thought on [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like the combo [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]? Any other middle name suggestions? Nickname would be [name_f]Lindy[/name_f] or rosebud! Not pregnant just planning for the future

It’s beautiful and I love that combo! I’d call her [name_f]Roz[/name_f]

I have [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] on my own list. :slight_smile: I’d call her [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] or Roo.

I don’t mind [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], it’s rather pretty in it’s own way, but it has a slightly dated feel to me. (It’s my aunt’s name, so maybe that is why… shrugs) What about [name_f]Rosalea[/name_f]?

As for NN, I cant stand [name_f]Roz[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Lindy[/name_f] is lovely.

I love it! Prefer [name_f]Rosabelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] though. I’d say [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] by default, but Rosebud is just so precious!

I love [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is such a darling combination. It feels classically vintage but also really fresh and beautiful. It also goes really well with [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] I think!
I love your nicknames-it’s nice to hear nicknames that are a bit different from the standard [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_f]Roz[/name_f]! Rosebud is so cute for a little girl.