Rose as a FN?

What are people’s thoughts on [name]Rose[/name] as a first name?

I love it. It is on my list too as it is a family name and underused as a first. Classic, pure and sweet!

I think it’s cute. Simple and sweet.

[name]Love[/name] it! It’s a beautiful, classy name and the flower is wonderful, too:)

I love it as a first name. It’s beautiful and it’s nice that it is not at all common as a first. It is starting to seem like a filler name as a middle (like [name]Lynn[/name] and [name]Marie[/name], etc).

I love it too! So feminine and classic!

I adore it as a fn, but find it boring and typical in the middle. Sweet, simplistic, elegant [name]Rose[/name] is a beautiful fn :slight_smile:

Great first name.

[name]Love[/name] it.

Simple yet stunning, sweet yet strong.

YES! I love it. I agree, I kinda hate it as a middle name, so boring and predictable. But as a first names, its beautiful and feminine without being over-the-top. Its my number one name! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] it as a first name! Simple, sweet, classic? And chic. Nn [name]Rosie[/name] is also adorable. I really dislike this name in the middle because I find it to be very “filler”. I have this strong aversion to filler middle names for some reason or anything that has the strong potential to become filler! Haha. But I absolute love rose as a first name choice. So refreshing

[name]Love[/name] it. Sweetand classic.

[name]One[/name] of my favorites!!

I love it as a fn!