Rose Magdalena

A short post from me, for once!

What do you think of this combo? Last name is three syllables and starts with W: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] Waterman (for example).

It would not be used as a double barrel first name, but she might go by [name_u]Romy[/name_u] as a contraction of first + middle. I could also see using [name_f]Rosalina[/name_f] as a silly family nickname.

Thank you :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] sounds really pretty.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] is lovely. It flows well and looks good written out.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it. I usually like longer [name_f]Rose[/name_f]-names more than [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ([name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], etc) but I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Magdelena is beautiful.

I absolutely love it!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] It, Romantic!

Beautiful! I love all of the nns that you mentioned. [name_u]Romy[/name_u] is adorable!

Itโ€™s gorgeous!

I like it. Backwards itโ€™s just as beautiful too Madgalena [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ([name_f]Maggie[/name_f]-[name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a nickname is just striking).