Rosebeth & amazing berries!

I love Rosebeth! It’s gorgeous. I also love Eloise. I think Eloise Rosebeth would be stunning! Have you considered Elodie?

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] Rosebeth is stunning!

Rosebeth is gorgeous! I adore [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] Rosebeth but here are some other options:

Etta Rosebeth
[name_f]Verity[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] Rosebeth
[name_f]Winona[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Violaine[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Edie[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Gilda[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Solange[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Zelie[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Giselle[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] Rosebeth
[name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] Rosebeth

I also second [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] Rosebeth!

@Rosebeth thank you for commenting as I have heard lots of people mention you and where they had heard Rosebeth I honestly think it’s such a great option for honouring both Rose & Elizabeth glad you’ve given it exposure! Thank you for the positivity about Eloise Rosebeth and your suggestions.

@IrinaNicolaStrong another Berry has suggested Elodie and I have added that to the list thank you as it’s nice to see this being suggested more often gives me positive vibes! Thank you @may.rose & @blueylit for the suggestions and more positivity @coffeeorangecats

4 Likes

I absolutely adore [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] Rosebeth!

@dejectedpiglet thanks for positivity on [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]

1 Like

All the names are lovely. However I like the flow of [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] better.

@Asherose thank you for your response I like Rosebeth because it’s honouring two people [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] in one name so makes the whole name not as lengthy! Thank you for your positivity though : )

Rosebeth [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] Rosebeth both pretty names.

Thanks @MerylP