Rosemarie or Annemarie?

See the results of this poll: Rosemarie or Annemarie?

Respondents: 8 (This poll is closed)

• Rosemarie: 4 (50%)
  • Annemarie: 4 (50%)

I like [name]Annemarie[/name]. I also like [name]Rosemary[/name], but not [name]Rosemarie[/name] quite as much. [name]Lovely[/name] choices!

I like them both a lot and have considered using both for a future daughter. What are you considering for the middle name? I voted for [name]Annemarie[/name] but either are lovely. If you’re using nicknames [name]Rosie[/name] is probably less common than [name]Annie[/name] (if that matters to you). Hubby nixed [name]Rosemarie[/name] and [name]Rosemary[/name] for us b/c of the horror movie [name]Rosemary[/name]'s baby I thought that it was unfair but thought I’d mention it. [name]Anne[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is one of our current front runner b/c I can’t convince hubby of [name]Annemarie[/name].

[name]Rosemarie[/name] would probably have less spelliong mistakes than [name]Annemarie[/name] which is commonly spelled as 2 separate names and of course there is the [name]Ann[/name]/[name]Anne[/name] distinction leaving four possible spellings. [name]Annemarie[/name], [name]Annmarie[/name], [name]Ann[/name] [name]Marie[/name], and [name]Anne[/name] [name]Marie[/name].