Rosemary Madeleine Gloria

What are your general thoughts on this combination?

I plan on honoring both my grandmothers. [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] is my maternal grandmothers middle name. I don’t love it, but it’s better than her first name. I’m not completely sold on this combination. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] will also honor my other grandmother.

I like [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]. [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] isn’t my fave, but it’s fine in the middle as an honor name. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] sounds…old. Sorry.

Three three-syllable names in a row is a bit of a mouthful, although I do love each name independently. Maybe shorten [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] to [name_f]Glory[/name_f], or [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] to [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Mary[/name_f]?

It’s really long says the girl with very short first and last and middle name.
So maybe I’m biased.
In general I like one middle name. Usually there is only space for one middle name on form and the second middle gets almost dropped.
I do think it flows and I think the first two names are gorgeous. I also understand your hesitation on [name_f]Gloria[/name_f]. I would prefer [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] or [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] but that’s me. I am sure other berries will tell you it’s gorgeous.

Is there a reason to honor both with one child? Maybe it seems fair but what about your child’s grandmothers or your partner’s grandmothers? I also think that based on the fact you chose the middles. What about their first name or their mothers’ names? There is more than one way to honor someone and I think you could think about. It is a nice name and you could use it. I wouldn’t simply, because of the length, but that’s me. I don’t think there’s a bad choice.

Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!

Holy cow! I didn’t even realize it was three syllables in a row. This is all hypothetical. No babies yet or partner!. There isn’t a reason to honor both with one child. Being a name nerd coming up with combinations for me is fun and I’m trying to figure out how I would honor my maternal grandmother in a way that I like. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] isn’t an intently honor in this combination. I just really love the name. I’m more for using it as a first name or using her middle name [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] when I honor my other grandmother.

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is lovely!

It doesn’t bother me that the name is syllable heavy, but I just feel like the flow is way off. [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] feels tacked on the end in an awkward way. I even think that [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] might sound better, but that might just be me.

It’s a nice name and special because of the meanings.

I prefer [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] as Well.
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is a name I absolutely love

[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is actually one of the combinations I have my list.

I’d prefer [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Glory[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] coz I think it flows a bit better and I think 3-2-3 is better than 3-3-3.

I also have (had) a grandmother named [name_f]Gloria[/name_f]. I think it is beautiful but not sure about using it. It just doesn’t seem to fit with my style. I’ve been toying with the idea of using [name_f]Clio[/name_f] instead, which means glory. If that helps at all!