Rosie and Jasper, nee Baby and Jontee

The wonderful siblings who we are adopting will finally be coming to live with us on the 28th [name]November[/name]!

Now, I have one last question for you all :

Does [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] flow better than [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] (nn [name]Rosie[/name])?

The names are set, and all have personal meaning. [name]Rosie[/name]'s biological brother will be [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Edmond[/name], and our biological son is [name]Raphael[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] [name]Peregrine[/name] ([name]Raffy[/name]).

Thank you!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Does [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] flow better than [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] (nn [name]Rosie[/name])? – NO! I MUCH PREFER [name]AMBROSIA[/name] [name]FRANCES[/name] [name]SOFIA[/name], AS I THINK THE TWO NAMES ENDING IN -A RUN INTO EACH OTHER WHEN PLACED NEXT TO ONE ANOTHER. [name]AMBROSIA[/name] [name]FRANCES[/name] [name]SOFIA[/name] “[name]ROSIE[/name]” IS DARLING!

The names are set, and all have personal meaning. [name]Rosie[/name]'s biological brother will be [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Edmond[/name], and our biological son is [name]Raphael[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] [name]Peregrine[/name] ([name]Raffy[/name]). – [name]JASPER[/name] [name]THEODORE[/name] [name]EDMOND[/name] IS REALLY DARLING, AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY WITH [name]RAFFY[/name]'S NAME! I’VE FORGOTTEN THE LAST NAME, BUT I [name]HOPE[/name] THESE WORK WITH IT!

BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Congratulations, twinkle! I love [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Edmond[/name] and [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] nn [name]Rosie[/name]!!! (I agree that separating the -ia names is the best flow for [name]Rosie[/name]'s full name).

Good luck!

Congratulations!
You all get to be a family together in time for christmas.
I have to say [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] is one of my favourite names I’ve seen on here. And I love how both [name]Rosie[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name]'s names have so much meaning in so many ways. It was a lot of fun in the thread coming up with them.

Congratulations! That’s so exciting for you!

I would go with [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] as the ‘s’ in [name]Ambrosia[/name] and [name]Sofia[/name] run a little together for me :slight_smile:

[name]Lovely[/name] names!

I [name]LOVE[/name] the names, Twinkle! :slight_smile: I didn’t realize that [name]Rosie[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] are biological siblings, and I think it’s so wonderful that they’ll be able to remain together. :slight_smile:

While I prefer the flow of [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] to [name]Frances[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] because of the back-to-back Ss, I like the sound of [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] better than [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] (I hear a lot of long O).

Because I guess I focus more on the first part of the name, I’m going to vote for [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Sofia[/name], which I think was your original combo. I really like its rhythm and how the long o sounds are further apart than in [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Frances[/name].

I’ve been thinking about you and your family and was so happy to see your post!

I hope everyone is doing well! :slight_smile:

Take care!

I love these names! I prefer the flow of [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] over [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Frances[/name]. [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Edmond[/name] is so handsome. Your biological son’s name is amazing, as well.

I love your taste in names! Good luck and Congratulations!

[name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] is better. They are lovely names and I think you and your DH are doing a really wonderful thing for these two little children. All the best :slight_smile:

[name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Sofia[/name]- you have such beautiful combinations of names!

Another vote for [name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Sofia[/name], and another person who loves the final names and how you came up with them. It’s amazing how perfectly they go with [name]Raffy[/name]'s name, and yet still have all that meaning. Congratulations!

Thank you all for your kind words :slight_smile:

[name]Ambrosia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] it is, then! I was worried about the Ss running together, but I think I agree with you, [name]Jill[/name] - the repeating endings are beginning to bother me more. At first they seemed melodic, but now I think they are too frilly when next to each other.

[name]Jill[/name] - It was very important to us to adopt children who would be difficult to place, which is why we chose to adopt siblings. Aside from the fact that we utterly fell in love with both of them - they are wonderful children. And less than ten days until they finally come home; I’m so excited - and nervous!

Thank you all once again!