Rowan Frances Bay - What do you think?

I really fell in love with the suggestion of [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Bay[/name] for my daughter. What do you think of it? And how should I spell [name]Frances[/name]/[name]Francis[/name]? Again, last name is [name]Emerson[/name].

I really like [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Bay[/name]:slight_smile: I would spell it [name]Frances[/name] as that is the feminine form, [name]Francis[/name] is masculine.

I AGREE! GOOD [name]JOB[/name]!

Yes! Gorgeous! And yes, this spelling is perfect.

I agree! Wonderful name! Also, [name]Frances[/name] is the female version, and [name]Francis[/name] is the male.

[name]Frances[/name].

Beautiful name!

Sounds like a slurred version of Rowing [name]Frances[/name] [name]Bay[/name]. I prefer the [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Jean[/name] version.

I respectfully disagree with Mamagrace… I think it’s absolutely beautiful!

Definitely spell it [name]Frances[/name], since all three names are kind of unisex. [name]Frances[/name] makes it a little more feminine. I think it flows really well!

Gorgeous combo I love [name]Rowan[/name] on a girl divine.

I really loved it - I thought [name]Bay[/name] was the last name! [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Emerson[/name] isn’t ideal in my book, but [name]Rowan[/name] is just so cute I think it works! [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Bay[/name] [name]Emerson[/name]…hmmm…I’d personally use [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Emerson[/name], I think. I don’t know if you really need [name]Bay[/name] in there!

But, the name is beautiful!

I think it is very pretty, but isn’t it the name of [name]Brooke[/name] Shields’ daughter? (without the [name]Bay[/name])

Yep, [name]Brooke[/name] Shields’ oldest daughter is [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] Henchy.

Yep, [name]Brooke[/name] Shields’ oldest daughter is [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] Henchy.[/quote]

Actually it’s [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Francis[/name] Henchy (masculine spelling on the middle name; IIRC it’s to honor a family member).

Yep, [name]Brooke[/name] Shields’ oldest daughter is [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] Henchy.[/quote]

Actually it’s [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Francis[/name] Henchy (masculine spelling on the middle name; IIRC it’s to honor a family member).[/quote]

You are absolutely right! [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Francis[/name] Henchy, to honor [name]Brooke[/name]'s father who died shortly before [name]Rowan[/name]'s birth. Still a very nice name.

Isn’t [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] the same name as [name]Brooke[/name] Shields daughter?

See above… (i.e., yes).

Great name!