Rowan or Willow or Violet?

See the results of this poll: Rowan, Willow, or Violet?

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Willow Marie : 12 (28%)
  • Violet Elizabeth (or Violet Emerson) : 10 (23%)
  • Rowan Elizabeth: 21 (49%)

Definitely [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! It’s pretty and classic, and [name_f]Letty[/name_f] is adorable! [name_f]Willow[/name_f] is also sweet, but I prefer [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] I prefer on a boy.

I absolutely adore all three, they are all on my long list, so I don’t think you can go wrong with any. That being said, [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is miles beyond the other two on my own list so she got my vote easily. I just love [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] so much, like you it’s one of those names that I can’t imagine not using someday for a daughter.

I definitely prefer [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] for a baby girl than a baby boy and the Rowans I know are girls

The problem with this name is that it’s virtually identical to [name_m]Roman[/name_m] and that is now the fastest rising UK boys name in top 100. It’s currently top 50 but will be top 20 in next couple of years on current growth trajectory. [name_m]Just[/name_m] makes the name [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] unusable to me now given I know so many [name_m]Roman[/name_m]’s - a little [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] will just get called [name_m]Roman[/name_m] all the time. I don’t like inevitable nickname Row either. You can try and always insist on full name but take it from someone who knows, it will most likely get shortened to Row even with best will in the world

All of these are lovely and they all have their strengths but I feel like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is perfect here

Hello, I love all 3 name combo options but I think there’s a clear winner. I voted for [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] for you. I think [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] fits in PERFECTLY with [name_u]Piper[/name_u]. It’s your husband’s favorite, and in your top two. My second choice would have been [name_f]Willow[/name_f]. As with many names, I have connections to those two as well. The only [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] I know is a boy, the only [name_f]Willow[/name_f] I know is a dog. However, I still think both would work wonderfully for your little girl. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] is a fantastic combination but I don’t like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] with [name_u]Piper[/name_u] as much, maybe due to the similar long-I vowel sounds? Not a big deal as any name you choose would be a good match. Good luck!!!

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u], for me, is more boy than girl. But I know I’m in the minority there. And I’ve never been a fan of [name_f]Violet[/name_f], though [name_f]Letty[/name_f] is a cute nickname. I think [name_f]Willow[/name_f] is beautiful and soft and sounds lovely with [name_u]Piper[/name_u], so [name_f]Willow[/name_f] would be my choice.

I love the name [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], especially for a girl ”

I think [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] seems to be the name both you and your husband are most attached to/in love with. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] would be my second choice for you guys, since [name_u]Piper[/name_u] + [name_f]Willow[/name_f] are two of [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_u]Palin[/name_u]'s kids and that’s all I can think of with that pairing.

I voted for [name_f]Willow[/name_f], but I prefer the combo of [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. (I’ve been pushing for this with my husband, but no luck, so I really want someone to use it!)