Rufus and.....?

1. What would you name [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]’ brother?

2. What do you think of [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] and [name_m]Jago[/name_m]/[name_m]Viggo[/name_m]/[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]/[name_m]Caius[/name_m]?

What about [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m]?

I really love [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]. All the better if he is a rumpled red head (but of course still fabulous if not).
I like [name_m]Jago[/name_m], someone I know used it recently. Something of a hidden gem. The other three I don’t like. [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] sounds short for Vigorous and [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] is just a pet dislike of mine. [name_m]Caius[/name_m] I hear Chaos.
To me [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] is both [name_m]Farmer[/name_m] and [name_m]King[/name_m] so…[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] and;
[name_m]Benedict[/name_m]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Willem[/name_m]
[name_m]Westley[/name_m]
[name_m]Amos[/name_m]
Juby
[name_m]Julius[/name_m]
[name_m]Johan[/name_m]
[name_u]Rohan[/name_u]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Saul[/name_m]
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m]

[name_m]Amos[/name_m], [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m], [name_m]Remus[/name_m] and [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] from your list have just the right feel for a brother to [name_m]Rufus[/name_m].

Additionally, you might consider:

[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] {and}

[name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m], [name_m]Boaz[/name_m], [name_m]Digby[/name_m], [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m], [name_m]Homer[/name_m], [name_m]Jethro[/name_m], [name_m]Mortimer[/name_m], [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]

[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] and [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] - love that set!!

Thanks for the replies! Anyone else? :slight_smile: