Rumer Willis’s daughter’s name

What do you think of the name they chose (for a very pretty baby):

[name_f]Louetta[/name_f] [name_u]Isley[/name_u]

I’m not sure I love [name_f]Louetta[/name_f] - it makes me drawl a little but obviously so many lovely nicknames. The standout for me is [name_u]Isley[/name_u] - it’s a delightful middle name, a sweet nickname for any [name_f]Isla[/name_f] babies but a good stand-alone too!

Thoughts?

4 Likes

I’m a huge fan! I love these two rare names, and I’m sort of shocked by how well the go together. [name_f]Louetta[/name_f] so jam packed with nickname potential - I bet baby will have many nicknames through her life. So cute. :smiling_face:

PS - I went and moved this topic to the Celeb baby name category!

1 Like

I really like it! I think [name_f]Louetta[/name_f] is so sweet and [name_u]Isley[/name_u] is great too. Overall such a warm and sunny name.

1 Like

I think it’s great! I don’t think I’d use or recommend [name_f]Louetta[/name_f], but somehow celebrity’s baby names can get away with it for me. (Ex: [name_f]Apple[/name_f] Martin)

I like the name [name_f]Apple[/name_f] but I can’t believe they went for it with [name_m]Martin[/name_m] (Apple Martini) - on other hand, when you’re in a bubble of pretty and super rich, you can have any name! [name_f]My[/name_f] problem with [name_f]Louetta[/name_f] is the Wetta bit. It’s otherwise beautiful!

1 Like

I’ve always said if I was famous, there’s no way I wouldn’t take advantage of using my favorite crazy names :joy:

1 Like

I don’t like [name_f]Louetta[/name_f], though [name_u]Lou[/name_u] or [name_u]Louie[/name_u] are cute nicknames. I adore [name_u]Isley[/name_u] though!

Agree - I would use [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] or [name_f]Etta[/name_f], or jump to [name_u]Isley[/name_u]!

louetta is super cute (though i think i’d prefer luetta—it looks more streamlined). isley is also adorable, and the names together have amazing vintage-yet-modern vibes. overall, i love it, which is rare for a celeb baby name lol. <3

1 Like

i actually really love this!! isley is stunning and louetta is super cute!

1 Like

It’s great! I really love it

I think it’s really really pretty x

i love it so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] mother and Aunt are both [name_u]Lu[/name_u] ( my mom) [name_u]Lou[/name_u] ( Aunt) both short for longer names so I am partial. I think [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: for every day use.

1 Like