Runa?

I’ve really been crushing on [name_f]Runa[/name_f] lately! Im not sure if its really my ‘usual’ style, but I just think its so cool.
What do you guys think of it?

6 Likes

I quite like it! I think it’s cool. a good alternative to [name_f]Luna[/name_f] if you want something unusual.

3 Likes

I’ve never heard this name before, it’s super pretty though, so unusual and gorgeous

2 Likes

Thats fine! Its not everyones cup of tea :slight_smile:
Although, it is pronounced more like roo-nah, or like rune-ah instead of runn-ah.

2 Likes

i like it! i definitely follow the rune but make it girly route

1 Like

I know a little girl called [name_f]Runa[/name_f], such a cute name!

2 Likes

Oh, I really like it!

1 Like

It makes me think of runes - so as a history student that’s an association that makes me happy. I think it has a pleasant sound, but I see it more as a middle name

1 Like

I really like it, but can’t force myself to use it.

1 Like

I think it’s pretty, and I like the association with runes!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Runa[/name_f]! It’s pretty! I’m not the biggest fan of the “Ruin” sound, however.

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Runa[/name_f]! I don’t know much about your naming style but it feels like [name_f]Runa[/name_f] could fit in well with a pretty wide variety of names.

1 Like

Ooh, [name_f]Runa[/name_f] is charming. I like it

1 Like

Right away I thought of [name_f]Rona[/name_f], like coronavirus. It does seem like a nice mix between [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and ruby but that was just my initial reaction.

1 Like