Running out of time! Need help finding first name!

See the results of this poll: What should our baby girls first name be??

Respondents: 14 (This poll is closed)

• Emelia Michelle: 4 (29%)
  • Rylan Michelle: 1 (7%)
  • Colbie Michelle: 1 (7%)
  • Lilah Michelle: 6 (43%)
  • Lily Michelle: 2 (14%)

You seem to be deciding not only between names, but between very different styles - it’s impossible to decide among your names because it’s like deciding between apples and oranges. People can certainly tell you which is their favorite, but that will ultimately speak to what type of name they like overall and not necessarily be the most helpful type of feedback since the tone of a name should really be something decided by you. I think before you can choose, you need to decide what feel you’re going for - do you want something classic or something of the moment? something unisex or something feminine? something exotic or something all-American? something playful or something sophisticated?

I voted for [name]Lily[/name] [name]Michelle[/name], but I really like [name]Colbie[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] too…

I voted for [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Michelle[/name], but I also really like [name]Colbie[/name] [name]Michelle[/name].

I love [name]Colbie[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] because 1. It’s very pretty, 2. it’s not common like the other names…[name]Lilah[/name] is very popular! I love it!

I voted for [name]Lilah[/name] because it is imo the prettiest of your feminine options and I like feminine names best for girls (as opposed to unisex). If you decide to go unisex, I much, much, much prefer [name]Colbie[/name] over [name]Rylan[/name].