Running out of time to name baby boy #3!!

I’m down to the home stretch and still have no names I absolutely love. Any and all suggestions would be fantastic!! :slight_smile: [name_u]Baby[/name_u] #3 will be joining brother [name_m]Landon[/name_m] and sister [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]…L names for #3 aren’t necessary though. Hubby and I sort of like [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_m]Westley[/name_m], [name_m]Lennon[/name_m] and [name_u]Rian/name_u. I’m a fan of slightly unusual or underused names. I’m stressing out here folks, thanks for your help!!!

[name_m]Lennon[/name_m] is a tad too similar to [name_m]Landon[/name_m]. If you like [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], I urge to you follow that ([name_u]Ryan[/name_u]) spelling, because [name_u]Rian[/name_u] looks very much like the girls’ name [name_u]Rhian[/name_u]. [name_m]Westley[/name_m] doesn’t quite fit, in my opinion…[name_u]Grey[/name_u] seems to be your best option, but I like it as short for something like [name_m]Greyson[/name_m].

My suggestions: [name_u]Austen[/name_u], [name_u]Skylar[/name_u]/[name_u]Skyler[/name_u]/[name_m]Schuylar[/name_m], [name_u]Tristen[/name_u], [name_m]Quentin[/name_m], [name_m]Hayes[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_m]Tobin[/name_m], [name_m]Ross[/name_m], [name_m]Brennon[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_m]Anton[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m].

Names that I like with your list are:
[name_m]Lennox[/name_m] (Favourite for you)
[name_m]Maxon[/name_m]
[name_m]Greyson[/name_m]
[name_m]Edison[/name_m]
[name_u]Zion[/name_u]

Good luck!