Sally?

It’s no for me, very dated and plain. I can’t picture this on a kid in these times.

I have never met anyone named [name_f]Sally[/name_f]. It’d be very refreshing these days, it sounds very youthful.

1 Like

I know a two year old [name_f]Sally[/name_f] (as a nn for [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]) and she is the cutest thing! I really like it and think it’s a very wearable name — suits all ages and personalities — and fits your and your partner’s criteria!

2 Likes

I adore [name_f]Sally[/name_f]! Incredibly charming & classic! Definitely one of my very favorites.

1 Like

I love the name [name_f]Sally[/name_f]! I say go for it.

1 Like

I love the name [name_f]Sally[/name_f]. She would go well with sister [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]…

1 Like

I love [name_f]Sally[/name_f]! I just get fun, bright, happy, and positive from the name, and it always surprises me that it’s not very popular. I think it’s a great choice, bordering on vintage, which is quite on trend now.

1 Like

LOVE IT. I’ve been crushing on it for a while now… it may even make its way onto my user card. Feminine, simple, easy to spell and pronounce, pretty, yet I’ve never met anyone with this name. Near perfection, and I would love to meet a little sally :heart:

1 Like