🌙 sappho makes pinterest boards for your combos

hello everyone !!

i just turned in a huge paper, and i need something to take my mind off worrying about it, so does anyone want an aesthetic pinterest board?

give me a name or combo (only one at a time please ! but if you want a second after delivery that’s fine) and i’ll make a cute little pinterest board of the vibe it gives me

if there’s a specific aesthetic/colours/imagery you want, you can mention those also and i’ll do my best

here’s an example: https://pin.it/2GOtvyP

sappho x

7 Likes

I love this idea! Could I have one for [name_f]Viveka[/name_f] Merituuli? (The middle name is a [name_f]Meri[/name_f] + [name_f]Tuuli[/name_f] smoosh)

Also, congratulations on finishing your paper and fingers crossed for the result you want!

1 Like

The one you made is beautiful! Could you do [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]? Thank you :heart:

1 Like

this is lovely!! i would love one for masada june when you get the chance.

good luck on your paper, i bet you did wonderfully <3

1 Like

the one you made is just gorgeous, could i please see one for octavia marie?
congratulations on finishing your paper, i’m sure you did great :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Ooh, can I see one for [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], please? Thanks in advance, these look amazing!

1 Like

I’d love to see one for [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] “Indy / Indie” when you have time. Congratulations on finishing your paper and good luck with it, thanks in advance :blush:

1 Like

Ooh, this looks so cool!
Could I have one for [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u], please?
Thanks in advance, and sending you good luck for your paper! :relaxed::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Well, huge congratulations on turning in your paper! Now that you’ve worked on it and done the best you could at this time of your life… it’s out of your hands, and you can be at peace knowing you’ve done it! As my dad says, “A done one is a good one.” Finishing something is a major battle. :raised_hands:t3:

What an amazing idea. Could I see a board for [name_u]Vision[/name_u] [name_f]Beulah[/name_f] or [name_f]Beulah[/name_f] [name_u]Vision[/name_u] - whichever strikes you?

1 Like

Omg that’s lovely :two_hearts:
Could you make one for my favorite combo?
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]

1 Like

congratulations on your paper, and that board is beautiful. if/when you get the chance, i would love to see one for maeva july!

1 Like

Thank you for offering this and fingers crossed for you with your assignment!

I’d love to see what you’d make of [name_f]Tamar[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] if you feel inspired :heart:

1 Like

Could I see one for [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Stargazer, please?

Congrats on finishing your paper, and I hope you get the result you wanted :blush:

1 Like

Good luck with your paper— I’m sure you did great!

That example board is gorgeous. I’d love to see [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] whenever you get the chance.

1 Like

you’re all so sweet, thank you very much !!

@luminen here’s viveka merituuli !

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: I love how soft, gentle, and peaceful this is, thank you so much.

1 Like

@astudyinscarlet here’s athena louise !

1 Like

could you do one for [name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f]?

1 Like

Could I please see one for [name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]? Thank you!!

1 Like

could i have one for stevie marlowe (g) or luca jonathan (b) (whichever inspires you most!)

tia!

1 Like