Sarah? Rose? Claire? Please comment

See the results of this poll: Which is best? (last name Williams)

Respondents: 31 (This poll is closed)

• Sarah Rose: 4 (13%)
  • Sarah Roseline: 3 (10%)
  • Roseline Sinclair: 5 (16%)
  • Seraphine Rose: 5 (16%)
  • Seraphine Roseline: 0 (0%)
  • Delphine Roseline: 0 (0%)
  • Rose Delphine: 8 (26%)
  • Sariah Roseline: 1 (3%)
  • Sariah Delphine: 2 (6%)
  • Other: 3 (10%)

I am not sure I like [name]Sarah[/name] with [name]Abraham[/name]. They are both lovely names, but the biblical [name]Abraham[/name] and [name]Sarah[/name] were married, so they might sound a bit awkward on siblings. I voted for “other” because I liked a combination of names you had as options, but not together: [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]. I prefer [name]Rose[/name] to [name]Rosaline[/name], but all your names are nice.

I adore the combo [name]Rose[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]-- I think it’s absolutely gorgeous! [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Abraham[/name] go together very well. I’m tired of [name]Sarah[/name], personally, but it’s a nice name. I also love [name]Seraphine[/name], and I voted for [name]Seraphine[/name] [name]Rose[/name] also. Would you be pronouncing Roseline rosa-line or rosa-leen? A lot of your combos don’t really work because both names end in -ine. Also, [name]Sinclair[/name] doesn’t fit in at all with the rest of your list-- it’s a trendy surname!

Depends. I love the look of Roseline (spelt this way). I like [name]ROSE[/name] eh linn, [name]ROSE[/name] eh line and [name]ROSE[/name] ah leen

Well… I might be too close to this. Most of my family is [name]Williams[/name], and are Welsh. So [name]Serafina[/name] [name]Williams[/name], to me, sounds too mixed. It sounds like Italian meets Welsh. Now, of course, there is nothing wrong with that! I just associated Welsh and Celtic names so strongly with your last name that [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Williams[/name] works for me, while the Italiante names do not.

[name]Claire[/name] [name]Williams[/name] is beyond gorgeous. Beyond!!!

I couldn’t vote for [name]Claire[/name] [name]Williams[/name], but I wanted to!

Thanks for your suggestions! [name]Claire[/name] [name]Williams[/name] is very pretty, however, I think that I will probably just use it as a middle name if at all. I agree [name]Serafina[/name] is too much. I prefer [name]Seraphine[/name], which is more French. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Seraphine[/name] with [name]Williams[/name]?

Ditto

What about [name]Rose[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] [name]Williams[/name]?