Saw this and thought of you thread

Aw, yay!! I thought you would! :smiling_face::heartpulse:

2 Likes

@winterara i was actually just coming to tag you! Wdyt of ruthanne?

3 Likes

Oh, Ruthanne!! :sparkles::sparkles: I haven’t thought about her in years!! She used to be on my list, actually, and ended up getting taken off at some point and I really have no idea why now! Thank you for reminding me of her!! Now I need to go make some combos and gush over her! :relaxed:

3 Likes

I’m glad! :grin:

1 Like

lillebror is very much @rosebeth and @lumosmaxima vibes

a swedish name meaning “little brother !!!”

lillebror “lili” :pleading_face:

4 Likes

[name_m]Lillebror[/name_m] is really interesting! I’ve never seen it used as a name. I looked it up and apparently it’s mostly used as a middle name in [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]. It’s absolutely adorable :pleading_face:

2 Likes

i !!! love!!

2 Likes

@ethelmary discovered Nanthilde today and thought you might like it!

2 Likes

Ooh cute!!

2 Likes

@SparkleNinja18
I came across Merveille (mer-vej), [name_u]French[/name_u] meaning marvel or wonder (correct me if I’m wrong!). It made me think of you, with the meaning and the [name_u]French[/name_u] origin

3 Likes

Ooh yes, that’s exactly right, as far as I can tell! I love it, I’ve been looking for [name_u]French[/name_u] word names!

2 Likes

recently i discovered the name sanjana, and i thought you might like it too @vida ! apparently it means ‘in harmony’ :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

ohh beautiful! :heart_eyes: thank you!

2 Likes

You may already have these on your list but saw [name_f]Cherish[/name_f] & Given! very @seawillow i think

3 Likes

@halinka have you ever considered aubade (morning song), amoret (love song), or therenody (sad song) ? i feel like they’re right up your alley !

2 Likes

Aubade and Amoret are already on my masterlist, but Therenody is new! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@lumosmaxima leliko

2 Likes

adore leliko so much!!

2 Likes

[name_u]Read[/name_u] an article today with contributions from a [name_f]Marylouise[/name_f] - reminded me of @winterara’s [name_f]Mary[/name_f]- names!

1 Like

I’m honored :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like