Scarlet or Ivy?

Hey berries! I think I have narrowed down to top two… what do you all think?

[name]Scarlet[/name] [name]Andrea[/name] [name]Carlson[/name]
OR
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Andrea[/name] [name]Carlson[/name]

[[name]Andrea[/name] is a family name, 100% that is MN]

And, is that how you would spell [name]Scarlet[/name]? Or is [name]Scarlett[/name] better?

Thank you!

P.s. I’m not due until [name]April[/name]… so still taking other suggestions!

I prefer the name [name]Scarlett[/name] (spelled this way), but with the last name [name]Carlson[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] has a better flow.

[name]Ivy[/name] sounds better but I prefer [name]Scarlet[/name]/[name]Scarlett[/name] and in my opinion, [name]Ivy[/name]'s become extremely popular of late.

I just generally dislike [name]Scarlet[/name], so I say [name]Ivy[/name]. [name]Scarlett[/name] makes me think of scars and the evil uncle from The [name]Lion[/name] [name]King[/name].
[name]Ivy[/name] is really beautiful, though.

I absolutely love [name]Ivy[/name]! I think [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Andrea[/name] is very pretty. I, too, am not a fan of [name]Scarlet[/name] in general. I do prefer [name]Scarlett[/name], though. I agree that [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Carlson[/name] sounds better, too.

I find [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Carson[/name] quite jarring as mentioned above. Ignoring that though, I would still choose [name]Ivy[/name]. [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Andrea[/name] [name]Carlson[/name] - nice.

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Andrea[/name] [name]Carlson[/name]. I think [name]Ivy[/name] flows into [name]Andrea[/name] nicely.

I vote [name]Scarlett[/name] as I hate the name [name]Ivy[/name]. i’ll tell you why my name is [name]Ebony[/name] so I get called [name]Ivory[/name] and a short form of [name]Ivory[/name] could be [name]Ivy[/name]

I choose [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Andrea[/name].

My vote would be for [name]Ivy[/name]. [name]Scarlet[/name]/[name]Scarlett[/name] just isn’t my taste.

I love both! [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Carlson[/name] sounds better, so that would be my vote.

[name]LOVE[/name] both of these names, good taste you have! :slight_smile: But my vote goes to [name]Ivy[/name] because I would be afraid of the nn Scar for [name]Scarlette[/name]

Definitely [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Andrea[/name] - lovely

[name]IVY[/name]!

I like [name]Ivy[/name] much better than [name]Scarlett[/name] and I think [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Andrea[/name] sounds better than [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Andrea[/name].

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Carlson[/name] sounds spunky and full of sparkle! It also sounds much better the [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Carlson[/name] (too much “ar” sound in this name). I’m not a big fan of [name]Scarlett[/name] as it has too many negative associations for me (scarlet woman, scarlet fever).