Scorpio, Falcon, Talon and Fallon

hello lovelies,
I have a quick question for you all… What are your opinions on the names [name]Scorpio[/name], [name]Falcon[/name], [name]Talon[/name] and [name]Fallon[/name] for a boy?
And how popular is [name]Autumn[/name] for a girl? I live in the UK, and I haven’t heard any of these names being called in the street or whatever but I don’t know if it’s popular elsewhere?
Are they too different, or ok? And are they too trendy do you think?
Also, I know most people will say [name]Fallon[/name] is a girls name, but it’s quite a hard sounding name, I thought it would be fine for a boy. I certainly can’t imagine a girl being called it anyway.
Your opinions would be really helpful and greatly appreciated.
Thank you all =) xo

I am sorry, but I think they are terrible as names. They feel very trendy in a bad way. A lot of berries like [name]Autumn[/name] for a girl. I however do not. In my region, it is kind of a trashy name. It sounds like you really like nature inspired names. [name]How[/name] about instead:

Boys:
[name]Bodhi[/name]
[name]River[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Forrest[/name]
[name]Leif[/name]

Girls:
[name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Mae[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Opal[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

[name]Love[/name] [name]River[/name], [name]Sage[/name] and [name]Forrest[/name] for a boy… And [name]Rose[/name] is a middle name contender for a girl (i know its popular but its one of my fave flowers), quite like [name]Mae[/name], though… =) [name]Iris[/name] and [name]Opal[/name], I like, but not enough.
Thank you! those are lovely ideas, especially the boys! xo

have to admit, [name]Fallon[/name] and [name]Autumn[/name] are definately still on the list tho lol =)

i’ve only ever met awful girls named [name]Autumn[/name], so that ruins it for me. I also know a girl named Scorpia, so maybe that’s why [name]Scorpio[/name] doesn’t seem as bad to me, but the others…eh. I like [name]Talon[/name] okay.

lol, I actually like all of them. But I do agree that [name]Fallon[/name] is a girl name.

I like [name]Talon[/name], another name you may like is Torran. Lots of luck!

I know of a girl named [name]Autumn[/name], who is sister to [name]Lyric[/name]. I only know her sister, but they are a rather strange family from what I can tell. I do quite like [name]Autumn[/name], though. I’m in the UK, and she’s the only one I know. Oh, and I also kind of think of this little girl who I saw on TV quite a while ago… Autumn De Forest ITV - YouTube

Anyway, as for the boys,
[name]Scorpio[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like it very much, really. It’s a bit ‘trying-too-hard’ and far too unusual next to your little boy’s name.
[name]Falcon[/name] - This is probably my favourite of all of them, and I would automatically think it was a boy. I like it with [name]Kyan[/name].
[name]Talon[/name] - Not really my style at all, and is too trendy.
[name]Fallon[/name] - This makes me think ‘fallen’. Again, it’s not really my style.

thank you for all you opinions, you have really helped!!! =) I think it is good to have other opinions on views to put things in perspective! I like Torran, though… new contender? xo

I like Torran a lot more than the others, but it makes me think of the Torah, which of course is one of Judaism’s most important books/texts. I don’t know if that bothers you at all, but it did remind me a bit of it. I do like the way it sounds with [name]Kyan[/name], though.

I’m trying to find a name that goes well with [name]Kyan[/name] and is different… but I don’t know if I’m trying too hard to be different? There are lots of other names out there that I [name]LOVE[/name] but I’m worried about the popularity? When I found [name]Kyan[/name]'s name, I hadn’t heard it before, but I thought it was familiar enough because it is pronounced the same as [name]Ryan[/name] and had the same meaning… it’s probably a variation of [name]Ryan[/name] to be honest. But I loved [name]Kyan[/name] as soon as I found it, and I knew that was the name. Another name I love is [name]Finley[/name] for a boy, but I’m worried about it being overused. But, then again, I love it. And so does the other half. It goes well with [name]Kyan[/name] too. Is it wrong to have a more popular name? Or is [name]Finley[/name] not as popular as I think? I live in the UK, so perhaps its more known here, or less known? Perhaps i am just going name crazy lol xo

I love the idea of [name]Kyan[/name] and [name]Finley[/name]! I know a little boy called [name]Kian[/name], with a baby sis named [name]Harleigh[/name]. (Yes, named for her daddy’s love of motorcycles.)

Isn’t a member of the [name]Royal[/name] Family named [name]Autumn[/name] - [name]Peter[/name] [name]Phillips[/name]’ wife, maybe? I don’t know if that makes it any more popular in the UK, and I think they’re fairly low profile, but still, I do hear [name]Autumn[/name] pretty steadily in the US, so she doesn’t seem nearly as unusual as [name]Kyan[/name].

[name]Harley[/name] is on our list for either sex =) We are thinking of [name]Harley[/name] [name]Mason[/name] for a boy, [name]Harley[/name] [name]Rose[/name] for a girl, although I might change the spelling to make it look a bit more masculine if we name a boy … possibly [name]Harlie[/name] or Harle? [name]Harlee[/name]? Dunno yet haha I know I love [name]Finley[/name], but its quite popular in the schools round here (a recent friend has informed me) so it might be a middle name now, or maybe used in a few years if it doesnt get used as much… although I’m quite sad about it! [name]Ah[/name], thank you though, [name]Abby[/name], at least I know [name]Autumn[/name] is more popular then, and probz very popular by the time the child gets too school xo

[name]Scorpio[/name], [name]Falcon[/name], [name]Talon[/name] and [name]Fallon[/name] for a boy?

[name]Do[/name] not like [name]Scorpio[/name] as a name at all but the others are fine for a boy. I love [name]Fallon[/name] for a girl or a boy (girl spelled [name]Fallyn[/name]). [name]Falcon[/name] and [name]Fallon[/name] are definitely my favorites. I only know one person named [name]Autumn[/name] and she’s around my age but I’m in the states, not the UK.

dear jersey gray
thank you, I think they are my guilty pleasures =] [name]Falcon[/name] is very close to [name]Fallon[/name], but no one seems to like it as much as me lol if i could write a book i think i would have some random names for characters lol but in the real world, as much as i love them, they do seem a bit out there (not [name]Fallon[/name] tho, that seems fine) but [name]Falcon[/name] [name]Scorpio[/name] and [name]Talon[/name] do… but I hear [name]Tatum[/name] is on the rise for girls names? [name]Tatum[/name] and [name]Talon[/name] are not that different to me? Perhaps [name]Talon[/name] might take off in a few years eh =] xo

Edited for privacy.

dear saracita,
I was surprised that [name]Fallon[/name] was a girls name too, as it sounds, to me anyway, more masculine. I can only picture it on a boy, but then my names for girls are rather feminine… [name]Willow[/name], [name]Lilly[/name], [name]Ciara[/name], [name]Darcy[/name], [name]Rose[/name], etc… so that is probably why. I didnt realise how unusual [name]Kyan[/name] was, compared to names like [name]Finley[/name], [name]Hunter[/name], [name]Harley[/name] etc , but I still think they sound lovely together, but I don’t want to intentionally give my child a name that they are going to share with another person (or people) in their class. But I end up changing my minds a thousand times a day on names so I’m sure we will reach a decision in the end.
[name]Maple[/name] is really different, I’ve never heard of a baby called [name]Maple[/name]. I quite like it actually! I tend to go through phases with ALL names, i will like it, then not, then like it, then [name]LOVE[/name] IT, then decide whether its too popular to use or perfect =] So I will keep you posted on that one, but I like it, thank you! [name]Will[/name] run it past my other half … Good luck with you’re fourth boy by the way, that sounds like so much fun!! xo

I like [name]Fallon[/name] on a boy. [name]Talon[/name], and [name]Falcon[/name] on girls

cool, complete switch! very masculine names for girls! what would you name a boy if you had a girl named [name]Falcon[/name]? and I love [name]Fallon[/name] on a boy too! Much better than a girl… but thats my opinion.