Search + Advanced Search not working

Oh, you’re right! I just tried, and the page just keeps loading and loading.

1 Like

Oh thank goodness it’s not just me! I was wondering if I somehow messed it up when I was adding names to one of my lists or something

1 Like

I’m having the same issue! Usercreated lists also won’t load for me (I haven’t tried an official list, but blog posts are working at least)

2 Likes

Can you try again now? I just tried and got the same issue, but I clicked another list and it worked, and now they’re all working for me. Possibly just a glitch?

Update: [name_f]My[/name_f] account page just loaded up for me. The extra lists are gone…but so are all of my liked names.

Official lists are working but I’m still getting “undefined” for any userlist I try

1 Like

Oh no! I’m just getting a 404 trying to access my account now. [name_m]Will[/name_m] keep trying.

1 Like

So I tried to log out and log back in but it won’t recognize my username/password so I can’t login to check if my lists are back

Search bar and userlists are working for me again!

1 Like

@elanorelle I got in and my favourited names are still there BUT they did take a little while to load. Are you on mobile? It’s possible you’re on a slightly slower connection than me and it’s just not loading – similar to the search issue we’re currently seeing where names that are definitely in the database are returning a “No matches” message.

Yay! I think it must have been work going on in the backend.

1 Like

Yes, the search bar is now working for me, too!

@katinka: Not on mobile, but I tried reloading the page and they all showed up! Crisis averted. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

THANK THE NAME GODS :pray:

7 Likes

My new favourite quote :joy:

2 Likes

I finally managed to log back in! And it looks like all my names and lists are still there!! YAY!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

I don’t have a simple search function at all anymore??? Where is it?
If I just want to look up a name, how do I search for it? I used to be able to do a simple search now all I have is advanced search

1 Like

Are you on mobile? Hold your phone horizantal and you will see it.

2 Likes

Yes, and don’t worry @oliviamcdonald, we are adding a search icon back in in mobile portrait ASAP.