Second Or First Middle Needed For Rhea

UPDATE:
I’m dropping the second middle idea and now looking for first names that sound good with [name_f]Rhea[/name_f].

Suggestions please. :slight_smile:

I don’t love my grandmothers name, but I’ve been thinking about using it in the middle lately. I’m looking for a name that will work well with [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] and also fits my style.

Suggestions please!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] are some names I like as a first name.

Just to be clear Rhea will either be the first or second middle depending on the flow.

For example:
Madeleine Rhea Pearl
Charlotte Inez Rhea

[name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Maelys[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Cerise[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Ismene[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Peridot[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

[name_f]Rhea[/name_f] doesn’t flow that well with any of those first names except maybe for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], but those are too common for my taste. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is the better of the two, however…
If you chose [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] you would have a Hispanic theme, because [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is the Spanish version of [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]/[name_f]Isabella[/name_f], and [name_f]Inez[/name_f]…you get the picture
As for [name_f]Inez[/name_f], I might change it to [name_f]Ines[/name_f]. It’s softer and more refined

@bibliophile

I do have [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] on my list, but it doesn’t flow very well with [name_f]Rhea[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f], but I’m really close to adding [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] to my boys list and I don’t know if I love [name_f]Lucienne[/name_f] enough to give [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] up.

@namecrazy59

I’m not set on [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f]. I might not have been clear; [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] will either be in the first or second spot depending on the flow when I find a name to go with it. I don’t mind common names. I prefer [name_f]Inez[/name_f].

Did the husband come around to [name_f]Ines[/name_f]/[name_f]Inez[/name_f]?

I also like it with [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]…. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] would probably be my favorite of your combos to slide it into.

I’m not married, just coming up with combinations for future children.

I kind of like [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. All three names will honor both of my grandmothers. I’m a bit worried that the combinations sounds too vintage though.

I think I’m pronucing [name_f]Inez[/name_f] incorrectly. I’ve always said it as eye-NEZ, but on Nameberry and BehindtheNames it’s ee-NEZ.

I’ve always heard it pronounced ee-NEZ.

The german in me says EE-nez… the American Eye-nez (which makes me cringe a bit). I think the EE version is “more correct” as it’s the Spanish pronunciation. But then I would also spell it [name_f]Ines[/name_f] over [name_f]Inez[/name_f]. With [name_f]Inez[/name_f] being the English spelling the more anglo-pronouciation doesn’t strike me as wrong per say - just altered to fit english phonetics. (I’d expect you’d also get In-Es once in a while).

[name_f]Inez[/name_f] is definitely out and so are two middle names. I’m now looking for names that fit with the names in my signature and also flows well with [name_f]Rhea[/name_f].