Second Peter. Short list of ten! Sorry if 1st post a lot.

Here is a smaller list:)

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Simon[/name]

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Shane[/name]

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Timothy[/name]

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Trenton[/name]

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Troy[/name]

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Titus[/name]

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Vincent[/name]

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Zechariah[/name]

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Winston[/name]

Here are ten:) Thank-you

I like [name]Peter[/name] [name]Shane[/name] the most

OK, I am extra picky about the name [name]Peter[/name].

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Simon[/name] - reminds me of [name]Simon[/name] [name]Peter[/name], the disciple.
What about [name]Peter[/name] [name]Simeon[/name]?

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Shane[/name] - [name]How[/name] could you do this to [name]Peter[/name]?

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Timothy[/name] - I am biased against [name]Timothy[/name].

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Trenton[/name]

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Troy[/name] - [name]Troy[/name] doesn’t do [name]Peter[/name] justice.

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Titus[/name] - He’ll have a hard time in middle school with those two names.

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] - handsome

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Vincent[/name] - fun!

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Zechariah[/name] - no

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Winston[/name] - Sorry, don’t like it.

[name]How[/name] about

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Adrian[/name] - handsome
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] - as long as your last name doesn’t end in “r”.
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] - so cute
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] - bunny time!
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Cameron[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Everett[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Finnegan[/name] - Irish
[name]Peter[/name] [name]George[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Henry[/name] - Everyone will faint with joy!
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]James[/name] - classic
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - I know a darling little boy with this name.
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Julian[/name] - love
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Kenneth[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Lazarus[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Martin[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Michael[/name] - sweet
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Miles[/name] - [name]Rollo[/name] will be happy!
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] - my son’s name, so of course I love it.
[name]Peter[/name] [name]William[/name] - love
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] - cool

What’s wrong with [name]Shane[/name]?

I like:

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] -
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - I know a darling little boy with this name.

thanks!

What’s wrong with [name]Shane[/name]?

I like:

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] -

thanks![/quote]

To me, [name]Peter[/name] sounds really academic whereas [name]Shane[/name] sounds like an athletic, fun-loving cowboy. The two names just don’t sound right together.
I think I’m biased toward [name]Shane[/name] because years ago we had a strange neighbor family. There was a little grandson that lived with them named [name]Shane[/name]. At the age of two, he was left to play next to the busy street. [name]Every[/name] day, unsupervised. Then his grandma who had a [name]Marge[/name] [name]Simpson[/name]‘s sisters’ voice would come out and yell, “[name]Shane[/name]! [name]Shane[/name]!” like she was calling her cat to come inside and have a saucer of milk.

I love [name]Peter[/name] [name]Winston[/name]. I think [name]Winston[/name] really brings out the strong side of [name]Peter[/name], and this name in full sounds very handsome and distinctive.

I do not like [name]Peter[/name] [name]Shane[/name]; I can’t put my finger on it, but it sounds like some sort of [name]Vegas[/name] nightclub singer.

I have a son named [name]Timothy[/name] and love the name. So, I may be biased in the opposite direction, but I think [name]Peter[/name] [name]Timothy[/name] sounds great.

[name]Susan[/name], is it the combination (with [name]Peter[/name]) or the name [name]Timothy[/name] itself that you are not fond of?

There is nothing wrong with the name [name]Timothy[/name]. It’s just me. My brother [name]Timothy[/name] nn [name]Tim[/name] was schizophrenic and a scary person. He died a very tragic death fifteen years ago.
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Timothy[/name] is a great name combo if you have good associations with the name [name]Timothy[/name] or [name]Peter[/name] for that matter.
I think about my brother just about every day, and I loved him very, very much. But his name kind of freaks me out.
When I meet someone named [name]Tim[/name] or [name]Timothy[/name], I just remember to take deep breaths, and I’m okay.

I didn’t mean to post twice!

[name]Susan[/name], I am so sorry to hear about the sad association and loss of your brother! Now I totally understand why a combination of those two names would be a particularly incongruent and painful association. (I have noticed that we often seem to have a basically similar taste in names, so I was curious about the reason and a little baffled.) Thank you very much for clarifying. My sincerest condolences to you!

I know this brand new little boy, [name]Peter[/name] – whose middle name is up in the air – will end up with a great name. As a fellow enthusiast for the name [name]Peter[/name], I look forward to seeing what his full name will be.

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Winston[/name] for me!!