Seeking name combinations for triplets!!

Hello!

I’ve just discovered this website, and am having a blast perusing the lists and forums. Was searching name resources online because my wife and I are expecting triplets (!?) in [name_f]October[/name_f], which is quite a tall feat when it comes to names, so I am seeking counsel :slight_smile:

We are having two girls and one boy! Right now, our front-running names are [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_u]Romy[/name_u], and [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m]. I really love the name [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] but am uncertain about having one name that is more overtly Spanish than the others… I am of Spanish descent and speak Spanish but wife does not, and I will likely speak to kids more in English (but hoping my parents will speak only in Spanish to them). Anyway, I like the sound of [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] pronounced in Spanish, but am not in love with it in English. And I’d want to call him Joaqui, but would that just lead to people calling him “walkie” in English? Unsure!!

Other names we like right now -
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Julius[/name_m]
[name_m]Samson[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] (boy)
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]/[name_f]Leni[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]/[name_u]Lou[/name_u]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]/[name_f]Frances[/name_f]

Potentially interested in using some of these for MNs, also very open to other name/MN suggestions, and different combinations of first names, as well as first and middle combinations!! Last named is Lxxxxxx-Qxxxxx (two syllable, one syllable). Feeling a bit overwhelmed… seeking some help!

Thank you thank you!

[name_f]Clari[/name_f]

You posted this question to Swistle’s website but you stated you already have a daughter named [name_f]Mila[/name_f] and you’re expecting twins in [name_u]July[/name_u] with [name_u]Romy[/name_u] and [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] as the front runner names. Which story is it?