Seeking opinions on addition to name combo

Berries that have been here for a few years have known that my top combo for a girl has long been [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. I still love it and think it is nice the way it is. However, my grandfather passed away yesterday. We weren’t overly close because he was already pretty old, tired, and frail when I was growing up but he does mean a lot to me and I admire him greatly. He came to this country with almost nothing and eventually started his own business in order to support his family. His strength, compassion, determination, and family-man ethics are something that I hope will live on.

That being said, I’m toying with the idea of adding an honor name to the name combo. Being born on [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] eve, he was given the name [name_m]Natalino[/name_m]. Right off the bat, [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] are obvious honor names. Maybe even [name_f]Lena[/name_f]/[name_f]Lina[/name_f] or another “[name_u]Christmas[/name_u]-y” type name like [name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f] ([name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]). Would these or anything else of the sort that you guys can come up with sound okay? I’m not held up on sound, since it means a lot to honor my grandpa, but it would be a bonus.

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] (I don’t like the rhyme between the two middles though)
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Alena[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

Thanks guys!

I’m sure others will think of better combos but my immediate instinct is to break up [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and have [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Mary[/name_f] since that’s already two names in a sense so by adding one, you’ve effectively got four names. To me, I’d go for [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] but I defer to others as you’re attached to [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]!

I like [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] the most. Although it is bit of a stretch.
[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Lina[/name_f]?

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] are my favorite! [name_f]Nina[/name_f] could also be an honor name since the first thing that comes to mind as a nickname for [name_m]Natalino[/name_m] is [name_m]Nino[/name_m]. [name_f]Talia[/name_f] too!

I agree with @emmievis, [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] are wonderful combinations.

I’m not a big fan of two middles but I like ada rosemary eve the best

[name_m]Just[/name_m] going to quickly throw in the option of [name_u]Noel[/name_u]/[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] here, too, given the [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] theme.

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_u]Noel[/name_u] is so pretty!

[name_m]How[/name_m] wonderful that you would like to honor your grandfather. I am sorry for your loss. My son was born the day after my grandfather passed. My son’s middle name is the same as my grandfather. I never cared for the name until I lost my grandfather and have never regretted giving it to my son. It meant a lot to my grandmother and mother as well.

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is fantastic. You may want to consider these suggestions as well:

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Alia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Adalina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalina[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Natalina[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] Blessing

@eloiset: Ada Natalie Rose is really pretty! I am rather attached to Rosemary, though, so I think I’d like to keep that part as is :slight_smile: that could change though! Thank you :slight_smile:

@gabriellenz: Eve is definitely a stretch but I was trying to think a bit out of the box…haha. Ada Rosemary Lina is pretty! I was a bit concerned about the rhyme between Ada and Lina, but seeing you written out makes me see how Rosemary really breaks that up. Thank you!

@emmievis and @jemimak: Thank you :slight_smile:

@nettie1221: Thank you for the feedback!

@justlikeflorida: I hadn’t even thought of Noel/Noelle! Great suggestion!

@pamjsg99: Awe, thank you for sharing your story <3 that is really sweet how you honored your grandfather and I liked what you said about not liking the name before then, but not regretting using it for your son! Thank you so much for the suggestions! Many of them are gorgeous! I’ll have to run them by my husband and see if we can agree upon any!

I think [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] works as well for the [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] tie-in.