Selah/Sela?

I recently “discovered” this name…Any thoughts?

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Garnet[/name], I think the Hebrew [name]Selah[/name]/[name]Sela[/name] is a wonderful name for a girl. It’s everything a girls name should be - soft, feminine and pretty. I can’t decide if I like it best with or without an “h” or what pronunciation I prefer ([name]SAY[/name]-lah or SEE-lah). I may be leaning towards [name]Selah[/name] ([name]SAY[/name]-lah). Either way, it’s stunning in its simplicity! Regards, [name]Mischa[/name].

I love [name]Selah[/name] ([name]Say[/name]-lah). [name]Love[/name] love it. Unfortunately, I suggested it to my husband and he looked at me like I grew an extra arm in the middle of my forehead. Ouch.

I think it is beautiful!!

Stunning and unexpected! I say see la. I prefer it spelled [name]Sela[/name]

I much prefer the [name]Selah[/name] pronunciation. Much softer and prettier in my opinion.

I love it! [name]Love[/name] the actress [name]Sela[/name] [name]Ward[/name] who is the only person I know with the name. [name]Selah[/name] is nice but [name]Sela[/name] looks more crisp and clean.

[name]Sela[/name] is beautiful. Not a fan of [name]Selah[/name], sorry.

Thanks all! I find myself liking [name]Selah[/name] ([name]SAY[/name]-lah) quite a lot!

I love [name]Selah[/name]! [name]Sela[/name], not so much.