September, October, November, December?

I definitely think they’re usable; I’d say [name_u]October[/name_u] and [name_u]November[/name_u] more so, but I knew a girl named [name_u]December[/name_u]! [name_u]September[/name_u] seems the most brave to me, although I can’t quite pinpoint why. I personally prefer all of them as middles, but I think they work as firsts too–especially with fun nicknames! And I like them about equally regardless of gender. Although between [name_u]October[/name_u] and [name_u]November[/name_u], I’d probably choose the former for a boy and the latter for a girl.

I love them in theory… but then it’s like - is it worse to be someone named [name_u]September[/name_u] who is also born in [name_u]September[/name_u], or be born in another month but still be named [name_u]September[/name_u]?

“Were you born in XYZ?” would be the first question asked every time they introduced themselves.

With that being said, I love [name_u]December[/name_u] the most actually. It has the most glistening sound with the soft c, and gives me the most magical wintry imagery. I’d go [name_u]December[/name_u] nn [name_f]Della[/name_f].

I know of a [name_u]December[/name_u], and used to know a [name_u]November[/name_u]. With the exception of [name_u]August[/name_u] (which feels masculine to me but I’ll grant it unisex status), most month names feel feminine to me. Particularly because of [name_u]Ember[/name_u], but I think there’s other appealing nns for girls:

September - this may be the exception but I think [name_f]Sisi[/name_f] or [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] or [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] could work?
[name_u]October[/name_u] - [name_u]Coco[/name_u]/Toby (although I probably prefer [name_u]October[/name_u] for a boy because of [name_u]Toby[/name_u], but it feels more like a girl name)
[name_u]November[/name_u] - [name_u]Nova[/name_u], [name_f]Vivi[/name_f], [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]
[name_u]December[/name_u] - Deci/Dezzy, [name_u]Izzy[/name_u], Cici, [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]

December would be my favorite but they’re not my style, personally…

1 Like

I kind of like [name_u]October[/name_u] for a boy, but I don’t think I’d use any of them personally. Maybe for some cool middle names!

1 Like

Personally I don’t find [name_u]September[/name_u], [name_u]November[/name_u] or [name_u]December[/name_u] usable.

But [name_u]October[/name_u] is really sweet and I think [name_u]Toby[/name_u] makes a cool nickname for [name_u]October[/name_u]. I like this name it has a crisp autumnal sound with great imagery reminds me of bright orange rusty colours, leaves, pumpkins and cosy autumnal walks. [name_u]October[/name_u] is great.