Serena, Leah, Scarlett, Caroline, or Madeleine?

See the results of this poll: Which is your favorite?

Respondents: 73 (This poll is closed)

• Scarlett Rose : 10 (14%)
  • Leah Grace : 6 (8%)
  • Caroline Rose : 21 (29%)
  • Madeleine Grace : 22 (30%)
  • Serena Elisabeth: 14 (19%)

I love them all except [name_f]Serena[/name_f]. I voted for [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], but honestly, I could have easily voted for the others.

I voted for [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] because [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is my favourite of the first names, but with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] it’s too word-y and colour-y. My favourite combination is [name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]- it sounds so dainty and lacy and feminine. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] flows beautifully but isn’t as interesting.

I like [name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] rose, another variation could be [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

Wow thats a tough one! I think [name_f]Leah[/name_f] is really cute, but a little trendy. I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], its in my top 5! I also love [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], especially spelled like that! I don’t like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or [name_f]Serena[/name_f]. As for middles, [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is also in my top 5, and I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] too! I also like [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], but with the Z instead of the S. I ended up choosing [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Beautiful combo!

I like them all and I think they are all very lovely and usable. I chose [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] because I just love [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and I think the others (except for [name_f]Serena[/name_f]) are a little too common.

They are all stunning, but I chose [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. Sweet & feminine. :slight_smile:

Mnx we have very similar taste! [name_f]My[/name_f] daughters (twins) are [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] and [name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. [name_f]Serena[/name_f] was almost [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] or [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] before we settled on [name_f]Serena[/name_f] around month 8. Anyway, they are all beautiful names and you cannot go wrong! I will say that we do not run into a lot of [name_f]Serena[/name_f]'s as it is a less common name, although we live in a pretty WASPy area so there are a couple of others :). We always get compliments on it the name.

For me, it really only came down to [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], and I had to go with [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] because the NN [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] just seems so tired now.

I have such a soft spot for this spelling of [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], so I voted [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. I would be all about [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] if it had another middle name, say [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] just sounds like a red crayon to me.

I love [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]! I also like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], but I don’t love the combo [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] because it’s two word/colour names. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] would have been better! [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are filler middle names, do you have a good reason for using them?