Serena?

[name]Just[/name] wondering what your thoughts are on the name? It was my great-grandmothers name, and I have always loved it…
Also was thinking about good MN 's to go with?

It’s so beautiful, both in sound and meaning. I much prefer it to [name]Selina[/name], though I like that too. I’m surprised [name]Serena[/name] is not more popular.

I like it. I went to school with a girl named Cyrena and I always thought she had the prettiest name.

I think it’s a beautiful name :3
and since it’s also a family name it would be great. It’s lovely when there’s more to a name than “oh, we liked it”.
Middle name is tough though. Might be easier if I knew more about the last name.

I love [name]Serena[/name] and also names like it such as [name]Selena[/name].
Possible mn’s;
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Leanne[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Lauren[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Cassie[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Freya[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Joyce[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Kelly[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Holly[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Fern[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Kristina[/name] / [name]Christine[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Hailey[/name]
[name]Serena[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] these help…

Go for it. I think it is beautiful & certainly not overused! Perfect.

Thanks ladies. Not having another just yet =0) [name]Just[/name] had [name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Claire[/name] about two months ago, but it is never too early to start thinking on names =0)
OH- I have to say, I [name]LOVE[/name] the suggestion of [name]Serena[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]!

I adore [name]Serena[/name]! I have a cousin [name]Serena[/name] so I will most likely be using that or [name]Seren[/name] in the future. I also love the opera Porgy and [name]Bess[/name], so [name]Serena[/name] has that connection too. It’s a bit sad though, as she is a mother and widow who dies in a hurricane.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Serena[/name]! I actually think the middle name options are endless- so many names seems to flow well with it.

I named my daughter (now almost 4) [name]Serena[/name] [name]Lily[/name], and I cannot tell you how many compliments we get on it, both for being beautiful and unique (not a lot of [name]Serena[/name]'s around even now!)