She has arrived!

Hello Berries,
A big THANK YOU for all of you! After long battling and back and forth ideas, the name have finally settled on Clara Selene for the flow and combo meaning (clear and bright moon)

Some other combos and names that were on our backup list, take it if you like it!
Felicity Estelle (“lucky star”! we also adore this one!)
Lyra Clemence
Harper Louise
Leslie Florence
Viola Maeve

Again, you people were very helpful and nice, thanks a lot!

55 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is gorgeous. Best wishes.

1 Like

Very pretty :heart_eyes: congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations!!! [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is stunning!

1 Like

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is SO beautiful! Congratulations!

1 Like

@somemelodioussonnet @Kipperbo1 @Fabfitfun77 @WhiteGardenia

Thank you all for liking the name! Clara Selene will deeply appreciate that:>

1 Like

Congratulations! I love both the way her name sounds as well as the magical meaning. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! We were also into the meaning “clear and bright moon”, that’s why we chose [name_f]Selene[/name_f] over [name_f]Celine[/name_f] for her middle (after long long period of waver and hesitation)

1 Like

Congratulations!

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is absolutely beautiful :crescent_moon:

1 Like

Oh, [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is so stunning! Congrats!

1 Like

Thank you! Your [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is also named beautifully!

Thank you! You helped use a lot! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you enjoy the final name

1 Like

It’s stunning! I’m glad you went with [name_f]Clara[/name_f]- it’s perfect for you!

1 Like

Congratulations for the birth of your baby girl!
She has a magnificent name, with a marvelous meaning. It’s so beautiful, elegant and sweet.

I hope everyone is doing well and I wish you the best!
Good luck with everything.

1 Like

I do remember you voted for [name_f]Clara[/name_f]! Thanks a lot!

I’m glad you like the name! You really do helped a lot. I LOVE the imagery you described for all the names! Wish you good luck too:>

1 Like

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is lovely :full_moon: Many congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you!

Congratulations! I love the combo and the meaning of it!

1 Like

Ahhh thank you so much that’s really kind of you to say :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like