She’s Here 💜

Hello everyone! Popping in to announce our little girl was born on [name_u]December[/name_u] 17th. She’s perfect, healthy, and beloved by her entire family.

This little nugget decided to make an early entry into the world so that she could share a birthday with her Grandpa, so we couldn’t resist giving her a middle name to honor him.

Her name is [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Bernice[/name_f]. Grandpa [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] is tickled pink over it (even with the names having no technical relation). We considered using [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] for a more direct honor but it was just so very long paired with our surname. Also, I do have to admit, we think [name_f]Bernice[/name_f] has a bit of a cooler meaning!

Thank you to everyone who helped us with her first name, it was very much appreciated!

41 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!
I hope both of you are healthy and safe.

Happy holidays!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! She has a very cool name :sunglasses::purple_heart:

Congratulations! [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is such a sweet name, and I love seeing [name_f]Bernice[/name_f] used – such an underrated gem! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is such a beautiful classical name! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations, what a lovely name!

Such a sweet name! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world little [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

Beautiful!

I love her name!! Congratulations!

Her name is beautiful. Congratulations!

Such a great name! I’m so excited to see [name_f]Bernice[/name_f] used – amazing meaning and definitely deserving of a revival.

Welcome [name_f]Alice[/name_f] :two_hearts:

Congratulations! [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is such a sweet name!

Congratulations! What a sweet touch for her to be named after her grandpa that she shares a birthday with. I just love it!

Beautiful name! And how sweet to share a birthday with Grandpa!

Congratulations! She is beautifully named and I love the meaningful middle for Grandpa.

Congratulations!

Congratulations on [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Bernice[/name_f] such a sweet little name :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Gorgeous name choice, what a sweet connection to grandpa! Congratulations :revolving_hearts:

Her name is perfection! Absolutely love [name_f]Bernice[/name_f]!