She’s here

Mom, Dad, big sisters [name_u]Arden[/name_u] and [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] are so excited to welcome [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] into the world.

Our little bruiser was born on [name_u]October[/name_u] 30, a few days early and almost 10 pounds. We are so excited to see the person she will grow up to be.

62 Likes

Aw my, Congratulations! A warm welcome to baby [name_f]Greta[/name_f] (absolutely love her name). :orange_heart:

Congratulations! :heart:

Wow, I love her name!!! [name_f]Greta[/name_f] is one of my favourites and [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] is so spunky and bright!! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f]! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_f]Greta[/name_f] <3

Congratulations! [name_f]Greta[/name_f] and [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] sound lovely together - unexpected in the best way possible!

Also, how great that she was so big and healthy! 95th percentile, I believe! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] both buns and mom are doing well. :smiling_face: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Congrats! :heartpulse: Her name is gorgeous and goes well with her siblings.

Oh, wow! I love her name! Congrats :blush:

Congratulations! You chose a lovely name for her.

Huge congratulations on such a beautifully named by girl :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition along with a speedy recovering!

[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] is a fabulous name. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], baby girl! Congratulations, momma.

Huge congratulations!!!

[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] is such a lovely name!! It’s clear a lot of thought was put into making it sound lovely!

(p.s. I also love the names [name_u]Arden[/name_u] and [name_u]Tatum[/name_u], especially as sisters)

Congratulations! What a wonderful name!

Her name is so lovely and fits well with her sisters!! Wishing you all so much health and happiness :green_heart:

She has such a stunning name! Congratulations to you all :yellow_heart:

what a lovely name :face_holding_back_tears: huge congratulations!!

[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] is a beautiful name!! congratulations!

Congratulations! I adore [name_f]Greta[/name_f] & [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] has such 20s charm :heart_eyes: What a sweet sister set too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What a fabulous name! :dancer: Congratulations and welcome little [name_f]Greta[/name_f].

Congrats! :partying_face: [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] is such a cool spunky name!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] is a gorgeous name!