Shea

[name]Shea[/name] is one of my favorite unisexed names.
I personally will never use it for a girl because i see it as a masculine name, for i went to school with a boy named [name]Shea[/name]. We weren’t friends so i have to association with the name, but since the only [name]Shea[/name] I’ve known was male, i just always saw the name as masculine.

So do you like [name]Shea[/name] better for a boy or a girl?

I’ve only ever known boys with this name. So I guess masculine. though I can’t imagine a toddler [name]Shea[/name] of either gender.

I’ve known several girls named [name]Shea[/name], but no boys. I did not realize this name was unisex.

Honestly, I think this is one of those names that sounds, for a lack of better word, trashy on a girl. For me, it’s like Kaitelynne, [name]Destiny[/name] or [name]Mylee[/name]. It also isn’t unisex, in my opinion. Surnames are boy names to me and this is no exception. I adore this name and think it has a great feel, no matter what sort of boy you have or are raising. I can see him in a business suit, surfing, farming, playing football, etc. I’m thinking about using it as a middle name for [name]Jasper[/name].

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Shea[/name] sounds great!

I’m surprised, i thought everyone was going to think its more of a girls name since it looks so feminine written down. (Starts with “She” and also ends in an A)
Thats the only negative thing i can find about this name, is written down it looks like a girl name if your not too familiar with it.

I grew up with a girl named [name]Kortni[/name] [name]Shea[/name]. She’s the only “[name]Shea[/name]” i’ve known, so i associate it with girls.

It also reminds me of [name]Shia[/name], which is a friends daughters name.

I like the name [name]Shea[/name] and it can be used for a boy or girl. I like [name]Shea[/name] as a middle name better than a first name but that’s just my preference. Because of the unisex nature of this name, I would advise you to choose a more gender specific middle name for your child so no one will be in doubt.

Girls
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Ramona[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Jocelyn[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Colette[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Isadora[/name]

Boys
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Gregory[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Laurence[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Grayson[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Tennyson[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Abraham[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Benedict[/name]
[name]Shea[/name] [name]Cornelius[/name]

[name]Shea[/name] with that spelling is definitely a boys name [name]IMO[/name]. The only girls I have known named [name]Shea[/name] are spelled [name]Shay[/name].
I really like it for a boy and find it feels very masculine!

I like [name]Shea[/name] for a boy, not a girl. I am so tired of this mindset people have that any name ending in a vowel sound is a girl’s name.

My cousin (a boy) is [name]Che[/name], and my best friend (a girl) is [name]Shay[/name]. She really suits it.

Coincidentally, [name]Shia[/name] is also a male name and I was also considering it for a son.

Thank you for your compliments of [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Shea[/name]! I’m really trying to stick with it. I’m thinking that if I really do go with [name]Jasper[/name], it’s between [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Shea[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Hayes[/name].

I really love [name]Shea[/name]. It’s hard to put it in the middle name slot.

The name [name]Shea[/name] makes me think of the former [name]Shea[/name] Stadium in New [name]York[/name], so it has a slightly masculine sound ot me. But [name]Shea[/name] or [name]Shay[/name] on a girl is very quirky and cute !