she's here!

[name]Hi[/name] berries! [name]Just[/name] wanted to let you guys know, [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] was born on 11/04/2010. I can’t even tell you how many compliments we’ve received on her name! :slight_smile: And most importantly, both [name]Brent[/name] and I are absolutely thrilled with our choice - we love it. :slight_smile: I just wanted to thank you berries so much for your never-ending support and of course, for suggesting [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]. :smiley:

Oh! Congratulations, how exciting!! :smiley: And gorgeous name, of course. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! She’s got a gorgeous name and I’m sure she’s a gorgeous girl as well!

Congrats to you, [name]Brent[/name], and [name]Gaby[/name]! I’ve been thinking about you and assumed little [name]Eva[/name] was here. So glad you posted.

I’ve been waiting for this announcement, [name]Erica[/name]! I’m so glad she arrived safe and sound and that you, [name]Brent[/name], and [name]Gaby[/name] - of course! - are thrilled with Miss [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] name. What a stunner. Congratulations!

L

Congrats! You picked a beautiful name, Miss [name]Eva[/name] is a lucky girl.

Big congrats [name]Erica[/name]!!! :slight_smile: I’d been checking the birth announcements just in case so I’m very happy to see this this morning :slight_smile:

I’m so glad [name]Eva[/name]'s here safe and sound and that you are all so happy with her beautiful name!

Best wishes to you, [name]Brent[/name], [name]Gaby[/name] and [name]Evie[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Erica[/name], I was so excited to read your announcement! [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Eva[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], and congrats to you all! :smiley:

[name]Erica[/name]- congratulations :slight_smile: Your daughter has a beautiful name.