She's Here!

Three days ago, on [name_f]September[/name_f], 23rd, 2020, we welcomed our fourth daughter, [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Rayne[/name_f].
She was 5 weeks early but she is doing super good and she is very healthy! I wanted to thank everyone that helped us pick out her name and supported us along the way. We can’t wait for little [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] to meet her older sisters, [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_u]Indie[/name_u], and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]! So I just thought I would share this with you and say thanks one more time. -[name_u]Dani[/name_u] and [name_m]Patrick[/name_m].

31 Likes

Congratulations! I’m glad she is doing well. She has a lovely name and it works so well with her older sisters’!

1 Like

Congratulations!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Her name is beautiful!

1 Like

That’s wonderful! [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Rayne[/name_f] is beautiful!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations for [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]’s birth! Your daughters have stunning names! [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Rayne[/name_f] is absolutely perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Rayne[/name_f] is gorgeous!

1 Like

So sweet, Congratulations!

1 Like

Oh my gosh, Yay! I’m so happy for you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congrats! :heart: :heart:

What a beautiful name! Congratulations!!:tada::tada:

Congratulations!! [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Rayne[/name_f] is so pretty!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m so glad she’s healthy!! Her name is absolutely beautiful!!

congratulations!! :heart:

Congratulations!

What a lovely name! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!

What a sweet name. :heart_eyes: Congratulations and welcome in this world little [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] !

Congratulations! Her name couldn’t be more perfect!