SHE'S HERE!

SHE’S HERE SHE’S HERE SHE’S HERE!!!

At 9:05 a.m., on [name_f]April[/name_f] 26, 2023…

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] was born!

I haven’t slept or showered in almost a week, but I’ve never been happier :heart:.

If you want to know a bit of the meaning behind her name… Here it is!

Meaning behind D's name!

Daisy’s first name honors both me and my partner. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and my wife’s name, [name_f]Molly[/name_f], are both diminutives of my name, [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], connecting them all in a subtle way :heart:. It’s also her birth flower! [name_f]Paloma[/name_f], D’s first middle name, is very special for our family, it’s Daisy’s birth mother’s name! We are so immensely grateful to [name_f]Paloma[/name_f], and feel very honored to have our child wear her name. Finally, Daisy’s second middle name, [name_f]Jane[/name_f], is two of her great-gramdmothers’ middle name. This wasn’t exactly planned, but the name is also special and significant to [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and I. We first met at an [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables book club, and bonded over the fact that we both preferred a different L. M. [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u] book, [name_f]Jane[/name_f] of Lantern [name_m]Hill[/name_m]! :heart::sob::sob:

[name_m]Little[/name_m] Daisy’s name is spewing love and meaning, and thank you to everyone here who made the process so much easier! :heart:

:blossom::blossom::blossom:

59 Likes

Congratulations, such a cute name :teddy_bear:

1 Like

Congratulations!

I absolutely love her name! :heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! :cherry_blossom:

Congratulations!! :white_heart::crescent_moon::sparkles:

1 Like

Massive congratulations :tada::tada:

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is such a beautiful name! [name_u]Truly[/name_u] stunning :blossom:

Wishing you all the best with your new addition and hope you get that shower eventually!!

1 Like

Oh so much beautiful meaning. What a perfect name! Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

congratulations! what a beautiful name and a beautiful meaning behind it!

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s a lovely name :heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!
What a great name!
:blossom::heart::bouquet:

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is beautiful!

1 Like

What a beautiful name :heart: You’re excitement in this post is just palpable! :sparkles: Congratulations! Xx

1 Like

So many congratulations! Her name is so beautiful and the meaning behind it too. I knew whatever you ended up going with would be perfect.

1 Like

what a wonderful name!! congrats on your [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]!

1 Like

Wow! What a special and beautifully crafted name - it’s absolutely delightful! :hatching_chick:

1 Like

The love absolutely seeping through this post is heart-melting! Oh my goodness, a huge congratulations to you and yours. Her name is utterly gorgeous, and all those meanings are completely wonderful! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a gorgeous name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Whatba gorgeous name! Congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations!! i adore her name :ballet_shoes::tulip:

1 Like

Congratulations! Your baby girl has a georgeous name🥰

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name.

1 Like