Shiloh's brother has a name ;) finally

Finally we choose the name to our little boy. [name]Levi[/name] [name]Rio[/name] [name]Blue[/name]
I love it so much. I am really happy that i have a name to my baby and i love it with [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Mae[/name]. Dh husband came home today and said: I’ve been thinking about the names today and i love [name]Levi[/name] [name]Rio[/name] [name]Blue[/name]. That’s it. I made my choice.
I was thrilled when he said that.
Thank you everybody with all the help. I couldn’t have done it without you.
I’ve been thinking about a a nickname but i cant think about one.

Thank you very much [name]Eryn[/name], [name]Jason[/name] and [name]Shiloh[/name] :wink: and soon baby [name]Levi[/name].

What a great name! I love it, and think it’s totally perfect with [name]Shiloh[/name]'s name. :slight_smile:

I’m so happy for you! :slight_smile:

Best wishes! :slight_smile:

I am thrilled too, as I suggested [name]Rio[/name] for you and to find out that you love it so much means a lot to me.

The nn for [name]Levi[/name] that I would choose would simply be [name]Lee[/name].

Can’t wait for the birth announcement!

Thank you very much rollo. you really helped a lot.
I think he is coming before february 23. with [name]Shiloh[/name] was the same thing, the birth was schedule to october 14 and she was born [name]October[/name] 9. I hope he is coming soon because i am so so excited and ansious to meet him.

I keep posting news.

Thank you so much once again.

Beautiful name! I think it fits perfectly with your daughter’s name too!
Let us know when he arrives! :slight_smile:

i like the name too! I had [name]Rio[/name] [name]Azul[/name] on my list. Its such agreat combo!