shiloh's little brother ;)

hi everyone :slight_smile: i’m pregnant with a baby boy due in february and i still don’t have a name. plese help me :wink: i already have a daughter [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Mae[/name] and i want to find a name that i absolutely love. thank you :wink:

I love your daughters name, even though I don’t really fancy [name]Shiloh[/name], [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Mae[/name] sounds lovely together. What about these for her brother.

[name]Ashby[/name]/[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Lowell[/name]
[name]Flint[/name]
[name]Clayton[/name]
[name]Raleigh[/name]
[name]Auburn[/name]
[name]Lawson[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Riordan[/name]
[name]Campbell[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Cole[/name]
[name]Beau[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Gage[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Greyson[/name]/[name]Grayson[/name]
[name]Blue[/name]
[name]River[/name]
[name]Ridge[/name]
[name]Colby[/name]
[name]Harley[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]/[name]Leon[/name]
[name]Lane[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Trent[/name]
[name]Darby[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Finley[/name]
[name]Barnaby[/name]/[name]Abram[/name]/[name]Abraham[/name] nn [name]Abe[/name]
[name]Tully[/name]
[name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Magnus[/name]

Any you like?

hi. thank you for all the names. these are my favorites.

[name]Raleigh[/name] - i really like this one. i am very interested in this name :wink:
[name]Blue[/name] - i like as a middle name
[name]River[/name] - i like as a middle name
[name]Leo[/name]/[name]Leon[/name] - i like as a middle name as well.
[name]Levi[/name] - i like

thank you a lot. i really like raleigh. what do you think about [name]Bentley[/name]? i like that name but dont know what middle name goes well with the name. i really have to decide, my baby is coming soon and everybody is asking about the name :wink:

[name]Hi[/name], I love the name you chose for your daughter- so pretty and unusual.

[name]Raleigh[/name]- I like but it is a bit difficult to shorted ([name]Lee[/name] maybe?)

[name]Raleigh[/name] [name]Blue[/name]?

[name]Bentley[/name] does instantly remind me of the car, sorry! I do like that it could be shortened to [name]Ben[/name] if you wanted to though. Other ‘[name]Ben[/name]’ names I like are-

[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Benson[/name]

[name]Levi[/name] is a great great name that sounds cool yet is timeless and has history. I think it also goes the best with [name]Shiloh[/name]. [name]Shiloh[/name] and [name]Levi[/name]- so cute!

What about [name]Levi[/name] [name]River[/name]?

Other names that remind me of your choices are-

[name]Redmond[/name] (nn [name]Red[/name])
[name]Kingsley[/name]
[name]Jenson[/name]
[name]Fenton[/name]
[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Marley[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Radcliffe[/name]- similar to [name]Raleigh[/name] but for some reason I prefer this

Good luck!

I agree with the above poseter - I love the [name]Levi[/name]/[name]Shiloh[/name] combo.

What about [name]Levi[/name] [name]River[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]? It has two middle names (like [name]Shiloh[/name]'s), and it also has the nature connection ([name]Winter[/name] and [name]River[/name]), plus…you get to use [name]Bentley[/name]! I think it sounds very handsome. :slight_smile: Congrats, by the way!

[name]Raleigh[/name] [name]Blue[/name] is great! I love [name]Levi[/name] also.

Thinking of what else might go with [name]Shiloh[/name]… What about [name]Silas[/name]? [name]Silas[/name] [name]Blue[/name]?

[name]Darby[/name] [name]Rowen[/name] [name]Kent[/name] is cute. :smiley:

[name]Hi[/name] everyone. thanks for all the help. I really like [name]Raleigh[/name] [name]Blue[/name] and [name]Levi[/name] [name]River[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]. i also like the name [name]Wyatt[/name]. I am really having a hard time choosing the name. With [name]Shiloh[/name] was so fast. And I am starting being worried because my boy is coming soon.

Hmm…I don’t think [name]Wyatt[/name] goes well with [name]Shiloh[/name]. [name]Wyatt[/name] seems more like a trendy name, while [name]Shiloh[/name] is very unique and beautiful. Plus, I know too many little Wyatts. :stuck_out_tongue:

[name]Bentley[/name] [name]River[/name] [name]Blue[/name] is my suggestion… it has the same number of syllables as [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Mae[/name] and I think it matches without being too ‘cutesy’.

I love [name]Bentley[/name] and FWIW, I don’t think of the car at all! [name]How[/name] long has it been since you saw someone driving a [name]Bentley[/name]? :wink: Kids growing up with him aren’t going to associate it with a car and adults will think it’s a very spunky and classy name. I like it with [name]Shiloh[/name] also. Masculine without being too harsh, just like [name]Shiloh[/name] is feminine without being too soft.

I don’t have any suggestions for you right now, but I just wanted to tell you I think your daughter’s name is absolutely beautiful.