Short, retro list

Which is your favorite from my current list?
[name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
____ [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Ellen[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

[name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]: I love each of these names individually, but both are quite strong names. Together, they are a little overpowering for me. I would lean towards something more like [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. Something just a touch softer in the middle would work nicely.

[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]: Beautiful! So elegant, and the perfect balance of vintage and lively.

[name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Ellen[/name_f]: My first impression was that there is lot of L in this combo. But now I think it may be the 2-2 syllable count that is making me feel some repetition. Nonetheless, these is a solid, classic choice.

[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: Similar to the previous combo: I really like both names, very classic and pretty. However, the double R trips me up. That may just be me, though!

Mix & Match Suggestions ~

[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Ellen[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Ellen[/name_f]! I think I’d like [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] more than [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]

[name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Ellen[/name_f] if you’re really wanting to go retro. Or I’d like [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]

[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] would be my favorite for you.

I love [name_f]Briar[/name_f] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] but not a huge fan of either middle. I think [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] or [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] would be gorgeous.