Shyla?

Hello all,

What do you think of [name_f]Shyla[/name_f]? I saw a birth announcement of a little girl named [name_f]Shyla[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u], and I thought that it was adorable.

:slight_smile:

I like it!

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I love it! I’ve never heard it before, but it’s beautiful! I’ve always loved [name_f]Layla[/name_f], [name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Amaya[/name_f], etc… so this fits right in!

1 Like

I met a little [name_f]Shyla[/name_f] once - suited her perfectly. It’s cute and lovely

1 Like

[name_m]How[/name_m] are you pronouncing it? When I read it I would say Shy (like a shy kid in class) Lah,
Shy-lah. Which is a cool name but my immediate thought is [name_u]Shia[/name_u] LaBeouf, which is not really an association that I personally would want for a kid. I think it sets them up for teasing, but I could be wrong. As long as you’re okay with that possible name association, then I think it could be a good name.

1 Like

[name_f]Shyla[/name_f]’s beautiful! I love it! You also may like [name_f]Shayla[/name_f]?

1 Like

I adore the name [name_f]Shyla[/name_f]!!! I actually have a character named [name_f]Shyla[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!