sib poll

See the results of this poll: Which sib set is best?

Respondents: 32 (This poll is closed)

• Knox Madden and Maclaine Maddox : 4 (11%)
  • Knox Lennon and Madden Maclaine : 18 (51%)
  • Knox Madden and Maddox Maclaine : 4 (11%)
  • Knox Maverick and Maddox Maclaine : 6 (17%)
  • other- please list them on comments!: 3 (9%)

I haven’t heard anything yet- hoping I get some reactions soon

I think [name]Knox[/name] and [name]McLean[/name] could would work as a sibset although I think using a ‘x’ for the middle eg [name]Maddox[/name] is a bit too much. However, I can see people mispronouncing [name]McLean[/name] but I would not endorse Maclaine that just looks made up.

I think [name]Knox[/name] [name]Maverick[/name] and [name]Lennon[/name] [name]McLean[/name] would be the best option and I think [name]Knox[/name] and [name]Lennon[/name] make a very good sibset.

rollo

[name]Knox[/name] [name]Maverick[/name] and [name]Maddox[/name] Maclaine! I love the theme! It is so subtle that it connects their names without being cheesy. [name]Both[/name] the FN’s end in X and both the MN’s start with Ma :slight_smile:

On your poll, I voted for [name]Knox[/name] [name]Lennon[/name] and [name]Madden[/name] Maclaine although I prefer the more masculine spelling of [name]Maclean[/name]. Maclaine looks a little feminine to me. If I could mix and match, [name]Knox[/name] and [name]Maclean[/name] would be my favourites as [name]Madden[/name] is a little too trendy for my taste. I think [name]Knox[/name] and [name]Maddox[/name] are too matchy for siblings.

I like the combo “[name]Knox[/name] [name]Maverick[/name] and [name]Maddox[/name] Maclaine” the best… [name]Madden[/name] and [name]Maddox[/name] are too close for me.

I think [name]Knox[/name] and [name]Maddox[/name] is too much “ox” sound, you will certainly get tongue tied and call them by the wrong name and probably butcher the names themselves a lot. I do it constantly. So I voted [name]Knox[/name] and [name]Madden[/name].

Is the “ox” still an issue if I do [name]Knox[/name] and Maddex?

I think the [name]Knox[/name] and [name]Maddox[/name] is too Brangelina for me, so I picked [name]Knox[/name] [name]Lennon[/name] and [name]Madden[/name] Maclaine to break it up.

I voted for [name]Knox[/name] [name]Maverick[/name] and [name]Maddox[/name] Maclaine, but my favourite combo would be [name]Knox[/name] [name]Lennon[/name] and [name]Maddox[/name] Maclaine. I do think that having both [name]Knox[/name] and [name]Maddox[/name] together is a bit Brangelina but I cannot get behind [name]Madden[/name] as it just reminds me of the verb “to madden” :confused: [name]Lennon[/name] is my favourite of the middle names and I like the flow of [name]Maddox[/name] Maclaine.

Good luck :slight_smile:

[name]Knox[/name] & [name]Maddox[/name] together is too matchy and also bradgelina. I like [name]Madden[/name] better than Maclaine, so [name]Knox[/name] & [name]Madden[/name]

[name]Knox[/name] [name]Maverick[/name] and [name]Lennon[/name] Maclaine would get my vote!