Sib-Set poll.

See the results of this poll: Which Sibset?

Respondents: 18 (This poll is closed)

• Alexa, Delilah, Lorena: 4 (22%)
  • Delilah, Lorena, Paloma: 9 (50%)
  • Delilah, Paloma, Beatrice: 5 (28%)

Any more votes?

I voted for [name]Delilah[/name], [name]Lorena[/name], & [name]Paloma[/name] because I think they sound elegant & lovely together!

While I do like the name [name]Alexa[/name] a good deal, I think [name]Alexandra[/name] would work better with [name]Delilah[/name] & [name]Paloma[/name]. I think [name]Alexandra[/name], [name]Delilah[/name], and [name]Paloma[/name] is a really lovely sib-set :wink: Not sure if [name]Alexandra[/name] is your cup of tea, though.

Also, while [name]Beatrice[/name] is quite nice, I don’t particularly love it with [name]Delilah[/name] & [name]Paloma[/name]. It just doesn’t seem like it is in the same realm or style as [name]Delilah[/name] and [name]Paloma[/name]. [name]Delilah[/name] and [name]Paloma[/name] seem to have a romantic-y, elegant flair to them, while [name]Beatrice[/name] (though indeed beautiful) feels more spunky to me (in general). I’m not saying that [name]Delilah[/name] and [name]Paloma[/name] are not spunky names, or that [name]Beatrice[/name] isn’t romantic or elegant…I’m just speaking generally…

But choose the names YOU love the most together! Best of luck to you! :slight_smile: [name]Hope[/name] I helped you in some way (and that my post made sense :wink: )!

Take care,

~*~Nameseeker3

I was going for [name]Delilah[/name], [name]Paloma[/name], & [name]Lorena[/name] also. Thanks for the advice.

I was torn between the first two lists (I voted for [name]Alexa[/name]), but I agree that [name]Beatrice[/name] doesn’t fit the style of the other picks.