Sibling for Beau and Remy

Hey there! We have a daughter, [name_u]Beau[/name_u], and a son, [name_u]Remington[/name_u], whom we call [name_u]Remy[/name_u]. We’re having our third and it’s a boy. We’re hoping to keep it in the four to five letter realm here. Always open to the possibility of a longer name with a shorter nickname, as nicknames are big in my family. Help us decide between the following names:
Aero
[name_u]Arrow[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_u]Rigby[/name_u]
[name_u]Roan[/name_u] (rhymes with phone)
[name_u]Zeke[/name_u]

Other suggestions are welcome, but you should know I have 19 first cousins and all the “normal names” have been used by their kids.

2 Likes

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] seems to fit perfectly with [name_u]Beau[/name_u] and [name_u]Remy[/name_u]! Definitely my favorite from your list!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Rigby[/name_u]! Here are some other suggestions: [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_m]Rhett[/name_m], [name_m]Colt[/name_m], [name_m]Harpo[/name_m], [name_u]Maine[/name_u], [name_m]Vine[/name_m], [name_u]Utah[/name_u], [name_u]Levi[/name_u], [name_u]Theo[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_u]Orion[/name_u] is on our middle name list since this kid will be a Sagittarius. I love [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] but my husband hates it. :frowning:

I love [name_u]Beau[/name_u] on a girl!

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_u]Arrow[/name_u], [name_u]Roan[/name_u], and [name_u]Rigby[/name_u] are my favorites! They fit in perfectly :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh no! I think [name_u]Rigby[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] could be really sweet!

1 Like

Colt
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_m]Brinstan[/name_m]
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]
[name_m]Phyllon[/name_m]
[name_m]Godric[/name_m]
[name_m]Lawton[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_u]Ryder[/name_u]

1 Like

Thank you, she’s really rocking it.

1 Like

Reid is my favorite on your list! Also throwing in [name_u]Wade[/name_u] and [name_m]Waylon[/name_m].

1 Like

Zeke is my favorite from your list.

Crispin or [name_m]Kipling[/name_m] “[name_m]Kip[/name_m]” would make for a great addition to your sibset. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] “[name_u]Kit[/name_u]” would also be a great idea

1 Like

I vote for [name_u]Zeke[/name_u]. I like some your other choices but it might be nice for them not to share a first initial; there were several R and B choices. I think [name_u]Zeke[/name_u]
Is quirky and cool and sounds great with [name_u]Beau[/name_u] and [name_u]Remy[/name_u].

1 Like

I second [name_u]Rigby[/name_u], I think it sounds so natural withthe sibset and it’s a lovely name :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Silas!

1 Like

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] is awesome with your older two!

[name_u]Rigby[/name_u] is fantastic but I find it a little too close to [name_u]Remy[/name_u]/Remington.

Also really like [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] and [name_u]Zeke[/name_u].

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…

[name_m]Oslo[/name_m]
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]
[name_m]Nash[/name_m]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] “[name_u]Dash[/name_u]”
[name_u]Huxley[/name_u] “[name_m]Hux[/name_m]” or “[name_m]Huck[/name_m]”
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] “[name_u]Indy[/name_u]”
[name_u]Hayes[/name_u]
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Django[/name_m]
[name_m]Boone[/name_m]
[name_m]Wells[/name_m]
[name_m]Vander[/name_m] “[name_u]Van[/name_u]”
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] “[name_m]Wiley[/name_m]” or “[name_u]Wilde[/name_u]”
[name_m]Viggo[/name_m]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m]
Colby

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Atlas, arrow and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] are my fave w your boys names.

1 Like

I like [name_u]Reid[/name_u]!

1 Like

Ooh I am loving [name_m]Oslo[/name_m] and [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]. :heart_eyes:

I like [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] or [name_u]Zeke[/name_u]

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] with your sibset! It shares the same quirky-cool vibe but has its own strong sounds, which to me makes it a great fit. [name_u]Zeke[/name_u] would be my close-second pick. I also love the idea of [name_u]Rigby[/name_u], but it does feel a little closer to [name_u]Remy[/name_u] than I would ideally prefer. When I hear Aero/Arrow paired with [name_u]Beau[/name_u] I can only hear bow and arrow, but that might just be me :see_no_evil: Good luck! :blush:

2 Likes

Ohhhh bow and arrow is a good catch! Definitely skip [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] as a first, though maybe it could still work for a middle?