Sibling for Hudson

My husband and I are expecting our first baby together, a boy. I have a 2 year old [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Cade[/name] from a previous marriage, but my husband now adopted [name]Hudson[/name]… Anyways we are expecting a boy anyday now and we need help… We don’t know if these names go with [name]Hudson[/name] or not and we have no clue about middle names… You can find most of our names in the Top 300 if that tells you anything about our style… We want a name that he can grow up in. Here our favorites:

[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Brennan[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Landon[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]

If you have any other suggestions that would help a lot. and any suggestions for middle names would help a lot too!! Thank ya’ll very much!

I really like the name [name]Luke[/name]! It’s one of my favorites.
I like the combos: [name]Luke[/name] [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Luke[/name] [name]Jameson[/name], and [name]Luke[/name] [name]Donovan[/name].

But if you’d like to still use the names you have listed, [name]Luke[/name] [name]Brennan[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] [name]Mason[/name].
I also adore the name [name]Mason[/name]. [name]Mason[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] would be cute.

I also think that [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Mason[/name] or [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] sound perfect for brothers.
Best of luck! :slight_smile:

Here is my list, hope it helps a bit.

I nixed [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Mason[/name] sibset because these names both end in ‘son’, I find it is a little matchy.

My pick is [name]Blake[/name]

[name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Blake[/name] I think that this sibset has lots of style and is very handsome.

[name]Blake[/name] [name]Hunter[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Reid[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Simon[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Aidan[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Timothy[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Asher[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Landon[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Ashton[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Tristan[/name]

We also need an opinion on the name [name]Jackson[/name]…
We love but our only draw back is my name is [name]Jacqueline[/name] and I sometimes go by [name]Jac[/name]. I have a cousin he is about two and his name is [name]John[/name] but we call him [name]Jack[/name]… My grandpa’s (who is now deceased) name is [name]Jack[/name] so we fear there are too many “[name]Jack[/name]'s” for a [name]Jackson[/name]. We would call him [name]Jackson[/name] but we still don’t know… we still like the other names we just wanted to add that to the list

That would be too many [name]Jack[/name]'s for me. What about as a mn? [name]Graham[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] or [name]Blake[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] would be very handsome.

My daughter is named [name]Jacquelyn[/name]. So happy to meet another one. She has one child [name]Chloe[/name] and one on the way so your question made me ask myself if I would like a grandson [name]Jackson[/name]. She goes by her full name or [name]Jac[/name] never [name]Jacqui[/name].

I love [name]Jackson[/name] by the way.

If it was me I think I would prefer to put [name]Jackson[/name] in the middle name position to avoid confusion between the two Jacks at home.

I think it would be a wonderful way to honour both yourself and your grandfather and I wouldn’t give a hoot that there is a [name]John[/name] who goes by [name]Jack[/name], that is not a negative in my book.

I have often put forward the gorgeous [name]James[/name] as a way of honouring her but so far she hasn’t wanted to put that on her list. (Sigh)

So to summarise I would place [name]Jackson[/name] in the mn position or if you think of using [name]James[/name] in the fn position.

[name]Hope[/name] to hear what you decide upon.

[name]Jacquelyn[/name]'s mum

with a son named [name]Hudson[/name], love that name by the way, i would stay away from anything ending in -on such as jackson, mason and [name]Landon[/name]. from your list I like [name]Luke[/name] the best. [name]Luke[/name] [name]Jackson[/name].

[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Brennan[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Landon[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]

From your list, I think that [name]Graham[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] sound the freshest, despite [name]Luke[/name]'s popularity. I just think it sounds wonderfully rugged with [name]Hudson[/name].

With [name]Hudson[/name], I’d personally avoid another -son name, because I think it sounds pretty matchy.

I see that you like [name]Jackson[/name], and I personally keep it in the middle due to the repetitive -son ending. (That’s just me, though!)

[name]Luke[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Donovan[/name] (this may have been suggested already…)
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Maxfield[/name]
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Everett[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Xavier[/name]

Some more you may like with [name]Hudson[/name]:

[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Carter[/name] (quite popular, though)
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]/[name]Finnian[/name]/[name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name]
[name]Miller[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]/[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Rafferty[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Walker[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

My heart melted when I read about your husband adopting your little boy! [name]How[/name] wonderful! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you all! :slight_smile:

[quote=“jacattack”]My husband and I are expecting our first baby together, a boy. I have a 2 year old [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Cade[/name] from a previous marriage, but my husband now adopted [name]Hudson[/name]… Anyways we are expecting a boy anyday now and we need help… We don’t know if these names go with [name]Hudson[/name] or not and we have no clue about middle names… You can find most of our names in the Top 300 if that tells you anything about our style… We want a name that he can grow up in. Here our favorites:

[name]Graham[/name] - love with [name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Brennan[/name]
[name]Mason[/name] - I don’t like the way [name]Mason[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name] both end in “son”.
[name]Landon[/name] - don’t love as much as [name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] - this is handsome but so popular. Goes pretty well with [name]Hudson[/name].

I really love the name [name]Hudson[/name], and I think it goes really well with [name]Graham[/name], and also:
[name]Clark[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name] nn [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name] nn [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Stellan[/name]

Let us know what first name you love, and then we’ll think of some middle names.

Thank ya’ll for all of those great suggestions… We have narrowed it down to:

[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]

Which one do ya’ll like better with [name]Hudson[/name]?
And any middle name suggestions?
Thank ya’ll very much

My vote is for [name]Blake[/name] I think it is a really modern, smart handsome name and goes really well with [name]Hudson[/name].

[name]Blake[/name] [name]Hunter[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Preston[/name]

I vote for [name]Blake[/name] too.

[name]Hudson[/name] & [name]Blake[/name] sound perfect together.

[name]Blake[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Douglas[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Austin[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Parker[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Landon[/name]

Good luck!

I love [name]Graham[/name] with [name]Hudson[/name].

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Alasdair[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Chester[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Clancy[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Clarence[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Kenneth[/name] - there is a writer, I think, named [name]Kenneth[/name] [name]Graham[/name]. He wrote “The Wind in the Willows”, I think?
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Quincy[/name] - love!
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Trevor[/name]

I vote for [name]Graham[/name]! It was my favorite from your original list, and I was happy to read on and see that you had included it as one of your final two!

[name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Graham[/name] have such a similar feel while having such distinct sounds - I think that makes for an awesome sibling pair.

And [name]Graham[/name] is a great name all around (I also like the nickname [name]Gray[/name]).

When I was at school I had a crush on a [name]Graham[/name] but I can’t say I like the name. I much preferred the [name]James[/name]’, the Werners, the Anthonys and the Christophers.

I’m going to vote for [name]Graham[/name], too! :slight_smile:

I just love [name]Graham[/name] with [name]Hudson[/name]! (I think that [name]Blake[/name] is nice, too, but because of [name]Kristen[/name]‘s beautiful baby girl named [name]Blake[/name] and [name]Blake[/name] Lively from Gossip Girl, I guess I think of it as a girls’ name now. I love that [name]Graham[/name] is 100% boy, just like [name]Hudson[/name].)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I vote for [name]Graham[/name]… It sounds great with [name]Hudson[/name] :slight_smile: an adorable sibset.