Sibling for Jemma & Wells

Need boy name advice to pair with [name_m]Wells[/name_m] and [name_f]Jemma[/name_f]:

[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
[name_m]Remy[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_f]Campbell[/name_f]
[name_m]Hayden[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Abram[/name_m]
[name_m]Ellis[/name_m]
Hollins

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are:

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] - international, cool and gentle - I like the subtle double letter connection

[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] - charming, stylish and lovely

[name_m]Hayden[/name_m] - gentle and cool - contemporary yet well established - and nn [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] without getting locked into a ‘boys names ending in S’ pattern

[name_m]Abram[/name_m] - unexpected with a bit of flair, a bit of ruggedness!

If I was to eliminate some:

[name_m]Ellis[/name_m] - a bit too close to [name_m]Wells[/name_m] for me

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] - the vibes are so different and a bit harsher?

I think [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Hayes[/name_m], [name_m]Miles[/name_m], and [name_m]Hayden[/name_m] all fit really well!

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote would be for [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] or [name_m]Ellis[/name_m] :blush:

I love [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] & [name_m]Wells[/name_m]!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from your list are…
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
[name_m]Ellis[/name_m]

Some additional options:
[name_m]Tate[/name_m]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Eli[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Alden[/name_m]

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites for you are [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] and [name_m]Ellis[/name_m]!

[name_m]Wells[/name_m] and [name_m]Ellis[/name_m] might get a lil tongue twisty, but I think they could work! [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is definitely my top favorite for you though, he fits perfectly with siblings [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m]!

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Otto[/name_m]. Sounds great with the other two.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite name from your list is [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]! It’s a wonderful name. A very charming and handsome choice for a boy. In terms of style, its more old-fashioned that Jemm@ or W£lls, but I think it works.

For Well$ and J€mma’s sibling, I would also strongly consider [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] and [name_m]Hayden[/name_m]. In terms of style, I think [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] amd [name_m]Hayden[/name_m] are a better match for your sibset. However, the elegant and distinct [name_m]Otto[/name_m] will certainly stand out, too! In this case, I like that all the names would share a double letter pattern, without using the same letters. Jemm@, ₩ells and [name_m]Otto[/name_m] look awesome together!

I would eliminate [name_m]Ellis[/name_m] and Hollins (Hollis?) because they use almost every letter present in [name_m]Wells[/name_m]. They’re too close, in my opinion. [name_f]Campbell[/name_f] and Miles’ endings are also quite similar to [name_m]Wells[/name_m].

[name_f]Jemma[/name_f] , [name_m]Wells[/name_m] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] :two_hearts:

I vote for [name_m]Otto[/name_m]!

[name_m]Hayden[/name_m]!

I like:

Otto or Hayden - Otto for a fun, slightly eccentric gentlemanly vibe, Hayden for something more handsome and summery.

Edmund would be my third choice - Eddie/Teddy would be cute, and all charming & winsome together.

Remy is too close to Jemma for me (Rem and Jem), and Ellis, Miles, Campbell and Hayes, too close to Wells. I’m not keen on Campbell, Abram or Hollins.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]!

I also like [name_m]Miles[/name_m], [name_f]Campbell[/name_f], [name_m]Abram[/name_m] and Hollins

I find [name_m]Ellis[/name_m] a little too similar to [name_m]Wells[/name_m] for me because of the el. I know [name_m]Miles[/name_m] and [name_f]Campbell[/name_f] also have it but the repetitive el sound when saying [name_m]Wells[/name_m] and [name_m]Ellis[/name_m] I think is why it’s too close for me (while [name_m]Miles[/name_m] and [name_f]Campbell[/name_f] don’t start with the el sound)

Your kiddos are wonderfully named!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites for J + W brother would be [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] & [name_m]Miles[/name_m].

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] is a sweet international classic that sounds really gorgeous with J + W. This sibling set feels very elective but intentional which I like.

[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is a lovely surname style name that feels fashionable and outdoorsy.

[name_m]Miles[/name_m] has been a favourite of mine that I cannot use due to being my sister’s partners name (he does spell his with a y) this name is smart, distinguished and provides a literary flair.