Sibling for Jude!

So, this is purely hypothetical as I am trying to find a name for a [name_m]Sim[/name_m] that is about to be born in my current save. Big (half-)brother is [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u], and this baby’s last name will be Sterling-Briscoe, so I’m trying to avoid names ending in -s.

If you could pick one name for each sex, what would you name Jude’s sibling?

I am currently thinking about [name_u]Henry[/name_u] if it’s a boy and [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] if it’s a girl!

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] are cute!

With [name_u]Jude[/name_u], I think I’d go with [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_u]Kitty[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Kitty[/name_u] is adorable! In the end they turned out to be b/b twins to my great surprise, so they were names [name_u]Henry[/name_u] & [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] or [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

[name_f]Jemima[/name_f] works rely nicely…

I would go for [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and one of…
[name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Eli[/name_u], [name_u]Toby[/name_u], [name_m]Zachary[/name_m], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_u]Asa[/name_u], [name_u]Arie[/name_u], [name_u]Daniel[/name_u], [name_m]Rafael[/name_m], [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m]

[name_f]Jemima[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Jessica[/name_f], [name_f]Samantha[/name_f], [name_u]Aria[/name_u], [name_f]Este[/name_f], [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f], [name_u]Rue[/name_u]

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] with

[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] (Rafe if you like nn)
[name_f]Inez[/name_f]