Sibling for Julius

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone
We are expecting a sibling for [name_m]Julius[/name_m] [name_u]Walter[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Ashleigh[/name_f] and Dad is [name_u]Michael[/name_u], our last name begins with a W and is monosyllabic.

We’re pretty sold on [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] for a girl or maybe [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] or [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f]?

For a boy we’re thinking [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] (nn Kit), [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] or maybe [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]?

As you can tell we’re having a bit more trouble with boys names and any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Violet Florence or Christopher nn Kit are perfect with Julius! I also think Florence Violet is very pretty. :relaxed:

I love [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] nn [name_u]Kit[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] with [name_m]Julius[/name_m]! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] is really nice, and I really love [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] as well.

Not sure if you’re looking for additional suggestions, but [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u], [name_u]Adrian[/name_u], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Leopold[/name_m], & [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] came to mind.

first of all, i adore your son’s name! i love to see julius making a comeback!

violet florence makes a perfect sister, and i love your ideas of christopher “kit” and theodore. christopher henry “kit” would be my choice from your suggestions.

i’m also thinking you might like oscar :bug:

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_m]Julius[/name_m] [name_u]Walter[/name_u] is so darling. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] would be perfect for his sister. I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] better than the other mn options. It flows the best w/Violet & w/Julius [name_u]Walter[/name_u].

Here are my thoughts on the boy list-

[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] nn Kit-This is handsome & friendly & classic. A perfect pair w/Julius too.

Caleb-This is a nice name. It doesn’t sparkle, but it’s solid & not unpleasant.

Henry-I love it, & it’s adorable w/Julius, but it’s soooo popular.

Benjamin-Also very popular, but a a beautiful name.

Theodore-Same as above. I especially love this one w/Julius.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] is beautiful!! [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] is an unexpected but lovely choice too with Julius!!

I really like [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] “Kit” works best of your boys choices! It’s familiar but distinct! [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] would be my second choice!!

With [name_m]Julius[/name_m], I’d also recommend [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] or

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] is beautiful! I love that!

I think [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] or [name_u]Henry[/name_u] fit nicely with [name_m]Julius[/name_m]. [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] sound like a very different style to [name_m]Julius[/name_m] I feel like. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is super popular right now so I’m not a fan. I know a ton of little Theodore’s.

[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] or [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]?