Sibling name for Maya

Okay, please let me know what you think. My Daughter’s name is [name]Maya[/name] [name]Leone[/name] and I am completely stuck on what to name the baby on the way that will be here any day.
My favorite thus far is [name]Lila[/name], but does it sound too similar to [name]Maya[/name]?
My husband likes [name]Kira[/name] but it just doesnt excite me much.
I also like [name]Calla[/name], but again, too similar?
I would really appreciate your input, or better still, maybe you have a completely different, yet awesome sibling name for [name]Maya[/name].

[name]Cara[/name] is similar in style to some of the other names you are considering.

I agree to [name]Lila[/name] is too rhyme-y

[name]Calla[/name] is good and is not too similar.

I knew a [name]Sasha[/name] and [name]Maya[/name] sister pair growing up.

I have a friend with a [name]Maya[/name] and [name]Sonia[/name] (know this one is not so popular now but I think it goes well).

Okay, please let me know what you think. My Daughter’s name is [name]Maya[/name] [name]Leone[/name] and I am completely stuck on what to name the baby on the way that will be here any day.
My favorite thus far is [name]Lila[/name], but does it sound too similar to [name]Maya[/name]?
My husband likes [name]Kira[/name] but it just doesnt excite me much.
I also like [name]Calla[/name], but again, too similar?
I would really appreciate your input, or better still, maybe you have a completely different, yet awesome sibling name for [name]Maya[/name].

Are you saying [name]Maya[/name] as My-ah and [name]Lila[/name] as [name]Ly[/name]-la…if so then yes I think the sound is to close. [name]Maya[/name] and [name]Lilly[/name] would sound ok, and I think [name]Maya[/name] and [name]Calla[/name] are too many “a” sounds together. [name]Kira[/name] is a nice name, it reminds me of [name]Kira[/name] Sedgewick. [name]Do[/name] you like any of these names?..

[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Nola[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Leah[/name]
[name]Anja[/name] (this might be to close also)
[name]Thea[/name]
[name]Inez[/name]
[name]Lola[/name]

I agree that [name]Lila[/name] and [name]Maya[/name] are too matchy. :frowning: (But both are really pretty!)

[name]Maya[/name] and…

[name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] (prounounced [name]Jem[/name]-ma)
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Juliana[/name]
[name]Lilliana[/name] (instead of [name]Lila[/name])
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Simone[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]

I think [name]Maya[/name] is really pretty. I’d presonally stick to something foregin or more exotic (not everything I suggest applies), with a different sound than [name]Maya[/name]. I think names like [name]Simone[/name] and [name]Lilliana[/name] sound great with [name]Maya[/name].

Good luck to you! :slight_smile:

[name]Asha[/name]
[name]Tali[/name]
[name]Thalia[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]

I like alot of your suggestions, the problem with most is that these names are already in the family. I like [name]Talia[/name], I hadn’t considered that one yet. Another name I have been considering is [name]Clarissa[/name], but I wonder if it is too classic while [name]Maya[/name] is more exotic. What do you think?

I personally think [name]Clarissa[/name] works with [name]Maya[/name]. I think it’s pretty, and still has an exotic feel for me.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks! This is a BIG help!!

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: I think [name]Maya[/name] and [name]Clarissa[/name] would be darling!