Sibling name ideas, Help, please!

I’m currently pregnant with our third, we have two older boys. We are playing around with the idea of not finding out the gender until the birth. So I am looking for some help with names for a boy and a girl that goes well with our older two sons names. We do two middle names.

Our older boys are [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_m]Konnor[/name_m] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] and [name_u]Jagger[/name_u] [name_u]Brennan[/name_u] [name_m]Gage[/name_m].

[name_u]Ray[/name_u] is for my Father [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] and [name_u]Brennan[/name_u] [name_m]Gage[/name_m] is in honor of my mother [name_f]Brenda[/name_f] [name_f]Gail[/name_f]. Some other family names we’re thinking of using are [name_u]Jean[/name_u], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Garnet[/name_f] and [name_m]Payne[/name_m].

We’d like to honor the names [name_f]Serena[/name_f], [name_m]Calvin[/name_m], [name_f]Brenda[/name_f], [name_f]Gail[/name_f] or [name_u]Nelly[/name_u] but we don’t necessarily want to use those names as they are. So if you have any ideas about names that would honor those names but aren’t those names that’d [name_m]Ben[/name_m] helpful because I’m having a time with them. :joy:

Particularly interested in first names that start with S, R, N or C but we’re open to any name as long as it goes well with our boys names and we love it!

I think you lean towards more modern names. Honour names aren’t jumping out at me but maybe you would like to use a birth month or birth stone of the person you would like to honour; e.g., August, January/Garnet is the birthstone (may be better as a middle), June, Ruby, Pearl, etc.

Alesia
Amara
Selah
Noemi
Lila
Xanthe
Allegra
Soleil

Nash
Gable
Loch
Piers
Tully
Jasper
Callum

2 Likes

[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Garner[/name_m] [name_m]Payne[/name_m]

Aiden, Jagger, & _______:

Calix Garnet Roan (Rose + Jean)
Rafferty Callum Shane
Sutton Garrett Roan
Stellan Calix Payne
Sterling Ambrose Wren
Soren Ambrose Payne
Ronan Garrett Shane
Rhett Ian Ambrose
Rhys Evan Ambrose
Rocco Garrick Shane
Remy/Remington Sean
Nehemiah Garrett John
Nolan Garrick Shane
Nero Ronan Shane

Galilee Seren Rose
Seren Rosalie Gale
Brenna Garnet Rose
Nova Galilee Rose
Sloane Galilee Rose
Calliope Garnett Wren
Calista Rosalie Jeannette
Cordelia Rosalind Nell
Corinne Neriah Jean
Carly Brenna Rose
Cecily Rosalind Jean
Serafina Galilee Rose
Selah Garnet Anelle
Raquel Brenna Jean

1 Like

Aiden, Jagger, &

Reagan
Riley
Peyton / Payton
Kennedy
Madison
Mackenzie
Sydney
Avery
McKenna
Rowan

Logan
Jackson
Owen
Dylan
Lennon
Brodie
Keegan
Declan
Carson
Landen

Serena: Serenity, Seraphina, Serene, Serayah, Seren, Seraphine, Serana, Seriah, Renata, Lorena, Rena, Renae, Irena, Verena, Karena, Corena, Morena // Kaiser, Spenser, Renard

Calvin: Callie, Cali, Calliope, Calista, Calla, Caliyah, Caleigh, Caliana, Calina, Calani, Calise, Calissa, Calypso, Caleesi, Calynn, Calayah, Calila, Callisto, Pascale, Caledonia, Davina, Lavinia, Lovina, Savina, Jovina, // Caleb, Callum, Callen, Callahan, Calder, Calix, Cale, Calloway, Pascal, Macallan, Calian, Calixto, Calhoun, Caldwell, Calvert, Caladin, Callister, Calden, Callisto, Caliel, McCall, Vincent, Gavin, Kevin, Devin, Vince, Tevin, Vinson, Corvin, Harvin, Livingston, Covington

Nelly: Penelope, Antonella, Janelle, Chanel, Annelise, Nella, Nell, Gianella, Anela, Anneli, Nelani, Anelle, Anelia, Nelia, Connelly, Avanelle // Leonel, Lionel, Nelson, Darnell, Cornell, Connell, Connelly

2 Likes

Boys:
I love Calvin as is. But think Callum fits perfectly with Aiden and Jagger.
Payne has the same vowel sound as Ray and Gage so I would leave as is.
Garnet is awesome as is!
Aiden Konnor Ray, Jagger Brennan Gage and Callum Garnet Payne

Girls:
Serena, Rose, Nell and Garnet are lovely names! Can’t go wrong with any combo of those!
Also love Serenity, Rosalie, Chanel.
Aiden Konnor Ray, Jagger Brennan Gage and Chanel Rosalie Nell

1 Like

Sage
Sloane
Raine
Nova
Nola
Nina
Ciara
Calla
Nia
Nuala

Shane
Corby
Cox
Nolan
Reid
Blaise

Sylvie, Stella, Cora, Calliope, Ramona, Romilly, Nova, Nora

Sonny, Sullivan, Carter, Cillian, Casper, Cash, Rory, Roman, Knox

[name_f]Kalinda[/name_f] [name_f]Jeanelle[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] / [name_f]Calinda[/name_f] [name_f]Jeanelle[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (I like the meaning of [name_f]Kalinda[/name_f] more than [name_f]Calinda[/name_f], but it may not matter to you) was the first full name that came to mind. [name_f]Kalinda[/name_f]/[name_f]Calinda[/name_f] --> [name_m]Calvin[/name_m]; [name_f]Jeanelle[/name_f] --> [name_u]Jean[/name_u] & [name_f]Nelly[/name_f]. I wasn’t sure if you were willing to combine/change up all of the names you listed, but I thought I would list the name anyway.

Otherwise, here are some individual names that may work:
Brenda: [name_m]Brendan[/name_m], [name_u]Brennan[/name_u], [name_m]Brent[/name_m], [name_m]Brentley[/name_m], [name_m]Brandt[/name_m], [name_f]Bren[/name_f], [name_f]Brianna[/name_f], [name_f]Brena[/name_f]
Gail: [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
Nelly: [name_f]Ellen[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_f]Helen[/name_f], [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f], [name_f]Jeanelle[/name_f]
Calvin: [name_f]Callie[/name_f], [name_f]Kalinda[/name_f], [name_f]Calinda[/name_f], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Calum[/name_m], [name_f]Calandra[/name_f], [name_m]Callahan[/name_m], [name_m]Callister[/name_m], [name_m]Caldwell[/name_m]
Serena: [name_f]Rena[/name_f], [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], [name_f]Serenity[/name_f], [name_f]Rina[/name_f], [name_f]Reyna[/name_f], [name_f]Reena[/name_f]

Reena
Casey
Brandy
Joan
Trixie
Isabella
Harley
Nell
Scarlett
Giselle
Aerilyn